INTRODUCTION

No one knows what goes on in these closed doors.
It's all but a secret.
The lies he tells to me in front of the camera, the stares he gives me when he looks in my direction, all the things he said about me in front of thousands.

Every week on a Friday, we post a video.
It hurts.
Covered up scars, the noticeable flinches, the complete uncomfortable silence and, looks that are between us.

My smiles and laughs are so fake when he tells a joke.
If i didn't laugh... it would be hell off camera.

This destruction, massive big mess he's created.. pushes me to my limits.

I want to say these exact words,
"I can't do this anymore."
But even if i say a word.. i get smacked.

He uses me for the money and the fame. That's all he really cares about.

————————————-

WARNING
This book will contain/mention the following of:
Blood
Domestic violence(abuse)
Rape
Self-Harm
Explicit Language
Boy x Boy
+more

If this book makes you feel uncomfortable in anyway, please go ahead and leave. I don't want to trigger anyone, it would make me feel horrible. If you feel the need to read go ahead at your own risk. Remember you are loved.

If there is any concerns or mistakes please contact me💜.

I purple you all, stay safe, eat some snacks, make sure to take care of yourself! Love you all!!