Chapter 11 (V-day Special)

Jungkook's P.O.V
- still Wednesday -

I was so ready for taetae to come pick me up, I'm going to tell him I'm going to be with him all day! I don't want to go to school anymore, it's a little much.

I waited out on my front porch, patiently waiting for his arrival. As soon as I saw his car pull up I jumped up in excitement.

I saw him get out of his car with a boxy grin on his face, gosh does that make me melt.

He walked towards me and engulfed me in a big hug, almost picking me up off my feet. I returned the hug gladly.

'Yah.. I miss these hugs' I thought to myself as I smelled his perfect men's cologne. He smells so good..

When we broke away, I pouted a little and asked for a kiss and he left me a soft adorable kiss.

"How's my bun?" He asked smiling at me.

'He looks so happy to see me' I felt so happy in the moment.

"I'm actually really happy to see you.." I put my arms around his shoulders staring into his eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes will make me fold over in half.

Just take my virginity-

Anywho..

"Oh really? Are you ready to ditch school and spend the day with me?" He asked as if it were a challenge.

I stared at him and stood straight, and did a full signature army stance, "sir, yes sir." I said with a full grin on my face.

That seem to satisfy him as he lead me to the car door opening it for me, not without giving me a compliment telling I looked cute today.

I blushed deeply as I got into the car, and he shut the door hopping on the driver side.

Today is going to be a lovely day with my boyfriend, and no one can tell me any different.

It may be early to spend time with him, but i would spend my mornings, my afternoons, my evenings, my nights with this man. It's the one thing I want to do for the rest of my life.

He took me out to grab some ice cream, but he's been acting off ever since we came into the city.

I sat in the passenger seat as I looked at him.. he seems really tensed.. he's gripping the steering wheel, I sense a little anger in him.

"Babe? Are you ok-" I tried to ask but he soon cut me off.

"You were out last night?" He asked calmly, but it was a little sadness to his tone.

"And you took a long time to respond.. what were you doing kookie?" He didn't even look at me as he asked, well yeah he's focused on the road but still!

How could I lie to the man I want to be with? I could never, so I told him the truth.

"Ooohh you heard from my mom. I was out with my bestfriend Hoseok last night." I smiled remembering the fun things we did.

"Hoseok?" He asked firmly.

"Yeah he's my bestfriend, well one of them. You have to meet them someday! They are really cool-" I smiled but I got cut off yet again.

"What did you guys do?" He asked loosening up a bit, but still with his guard up.

"Babe, if you think there's something going on with me and best friend, I can assure you it's nothing between me and him." I said reassuring, I licked some of my ice cream that was about to melt in my hands.