Chapter 6

The weekend was at the end of its peak for the two cuddled up buddies. It was now Monday morning, as Jungkook didn't have school this day for school reasons.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open and the first thing he saw was a beautiful handsome man. He was breathtaking.

Jungkook's eyes traveled to the man's lips, he wanted to kiss those soft precious lips. He wanted to know what it would feel like.. Jungkook shook the thoughts out of his head.

'No, stop. He wouldn't like someone like me.' Jungkook tried to get out Taehyung's grip but the grip tightened around his waist.

"Good morning. Leaving already?"

Jungkook was wondering if he was talking in his sleep, due to the fact Taehyung's eyes were still closed.

Jungkook looked dubois. He wanted to say something but he didn't.. All he could think about was how deep and raspy Taehyung's voice was. It was heaven to his ears, he'd love to wake up to that more often.

"Good morning.." Was the only thing that left Kook's lips, he was acting a little shy.

Taehyung's hand ran up and down Jungkook's back soothingly, "I have to take you home soon. I'm going to miss you."

Jungkook blushed at Tae's action and choice of words.

"Are you going to miss me?" He questioned.

Jungkook's heart sped up, how was he so lucky? He met his favorite youtuber, made a video with him, and spent the day with him. All the things he wanted to do. He didn't think it was possible, it was like a fairytale. A dream comes true.

"Is that even a question? Of course.." Jungkook responded back softly.

Taehyung's eyes finally opened to meet jungkook's. They stared at each other.. lovingly.

Tae leaned in to fill in the gap between them.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The kiss felt surreal, it felt good, it felt right. Was I moving too fast? We've only spent three days together, I couldn't ask for anything more. But, was this moving really fast?

The kiss felt so good.. it felt like it lasted forever but it was a peck.

My face was red as a strawberry. I don't even have to look at it to know, and considering that my heart was beating out my chest.

"Y-you just stole my first kiss.."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, "Really?" he was surprised.

I wouldn't see why he would be, no one has ever liked me before. Well my last relationship was kind of hectic, we never got to the part of kissing. We took it nice and slow.. But things didn't go well. Arguments happened and it just ended badly.

"It's good to know that i stole your first kiss." Taehyung smiled about that, but then his face turned serious.

"From now, your lips are mine. Got that?" He was intimidating, his voice was deeper than usual.

That's hot.. i don't think i have anything to worry about, if i'm his we are ok.

"Ok.. no problem." I whispered.

Time Skip
Kook's P.O.V still

"HE WHAT?!" The shriek on the other line had my ears screaming for freedom of the horrid noise.

"Ok Jimin do you have to scream?" I said wincing.

I was now home, it is currently 7:01 pm. Today went by fast.. well of course it's a sunday. I was laying on my bed kicking my feet, on the phone with my best friend who was freaking out.

"I'm sorry.. but you're growing! Eeeee! I can't wait to tell yoongs about this!" Jimin was too excited.

"No please don't tell the whole world." I whined as he started teasing me.

"I must, this is history!"

I could already see the little chicken smiling.

I sighed, "Well listen, we both need sleep for school tomorrow. Now promise me you won't be making a "history" book about this."

"Can't promise that." Jimin teased.

Before I could say anything he hung up.

I sat my phone down tucking myself in bed, turning off my light. But before I could close my eyes, a notification popped up on my phone.

I looked at it.

'MyFutureHusband❤️❣️'
Goodnight my little bun.

I smiled.. I put my phone against my chest and stared up at the ceiling in the dark.

"Goodnight Taetae.."

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A/N
The chapter you all been waiting for! I hope you enjoy this, it's short i know! But there's more to come..

I might be making some slight changes soon.

Also things will take a turn soon. stick around for more.

i love you all stay healthy, drink warm things, and make sure to not get sick.

ThebunnyboyJungkook