Chapter 2

YAY! No school! Now i don't have to get scolded by my history teacher.

I smiled up at my ceiling laying in my bed. Today is going to be a good day, i thought to myself.

As soon as i was about to get up mom and dad comes in, mom wearing a nice ass dress and dad wearing a fucking suit.

"Up up Jungkook, we have somewhere to be in about... an hour. So I need you to put this on—" My mom held up a white suit with a white flower crown, (knowing how gay i am) "Take a shower and put some pizzazz in this!" She spoke enthusiastically, kissing my dad.

I threw my pillow at them.

"Stop jungkook! You're gonna mess up our outfits, don't you want us to look presentable to who we're about to meet?" My father said while chuckling, throwing the pillow right back at me.

"Y'all are smooching in my room, i don't wanna be like Jimin.. finding his parents having sex on his bed." Jungkook made a disgusted face as, he thought of jimin describing everything he saw and heard.

Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon laughed they asses off at me. I wasn't kidding, i was being serious..

"You're a mess. Get dressed boy."

After that they left.

————————

Woah...

My eyes scanned the big ass mansion that screamed hella rich. So.. large. These people are really living lavish.. 7 rings!!

There were a lot of other cars around the house, is this a fancy party? How long are we going to be here?? Knowing mom and dad it's literally 6 o'clock, so all night

I followed closely behind my mom holding her hand. Yes i still hold my mommy hand.. shut up.

As we made it to the door, the oh so big double doors.. There were two standing muscular guards in a suit with a table in front of them, the list were lined up with surnames in alphabetical order. I like they're way of organization.

"Name please." One said with a deep voice, fixing up his suit.

My father cleared his throat.

"Jeon Youngmin." He said loud enough with a deep ass voic—... did he really just make his voice deeper than what it already was? Smh..

The guards gave us approval to step inside.

Walking in the big ass house filled with fancy people, my eyes were amazed at the sight in front of me. Taking in the interior of the house was just woah.

But i just realized, this place seemed so familiar

"Kim Taehyung, my man!" I heard my dad.

My eyes widened widely as i saw my dad giving The Kim Taehyung a fucking hug. Now i recognize the house, but is this really happening ? I'm in my favorite Youtuber's house! HOW CAN MAKING VIDEOS GET YOU SOMETHING THIS BIG!?

My mom gave me a little nudge on the arm smirking.

"This was your little surprise."

This wasn't even little.

——————-

I've been freaking out for the past hour now, i'm literally in a guest room on my phone texting jimin. I didn't have anyone else to freak out with so..

I'm happy i'm in this room, i don't even fit to be out there to be honest. I have this on

(imagine a flower crown)

As i'm texting jimin, the door opened up. My eyes widened as i looked up and saw The Kim Taehyung! STAND IN THE DOORWAY!

Dropping my phone harshly on my chest, heart beating fast. I quickly sat up and stared at him smirking at me. What the fuck?

"Hey, I heard so much about you that I just had to see for myself. Your parents don't lie.. You're very pretty and handsome in that suit." He said now smiling.

I blushed deeply. The man of my dreams. I couldn't even talk, move, or breathe. I was paralyzed in my spot.

He walked closer to me taking a seat next to me. Fuck im weak.

"I also heard you watch me day and night. I'm pleased to hear that, and to see a handsome cute boy like you liking my videos pleases me a lot." He's still smiling acting like he isn't teasing me.

Those words made my heart stop, I felt jelly. Looking down at my fiddling hands. Oh stop making me blush please.

He lifted my chin making me look at him. Damn his hands are soft..

"I'd like to get to know you." Taehyung's voice sending shivers down my spine.

In real life he's so... handsome, his voice is much deeper, his dominant side is A-one. I'm literally squealing on the inside like a little girl in a candy shop! Also what he's wearing and his blonde hair is just... STOP!

Taehyung then let go of my chin showing his famous boxy smile

Taehyung then let go of my chin showing his famous boxy smile. He got up from the bed.

"It was nice meeting you Jeon Jungkook. Here's my number if you want to talk."

He gave me a small piece of paper with a written number, before he left he smiled and winked walking out.

Oh my fucking heart... what just happened!?

A/N

Damn it, i don't feel like checking this! I'm fucking sick and my birthday is on its way!! March 22nd ☺️.