O-Introduction

Some people tell me that I am the most popular of the school, the most beautiful... I don't believe this, I have the friends that I have...This is like this ! I am not one of those bitchs that think that someone could called them like I don't know "The queen". 

My bestfriend for ever is named Kelsey. I know her for like ten years and we are now in secondary 4. She was there when I had problem... In fact, she was there in my up and my down. She is really pretty even if she is a little "dark" than I am. Kels have brown/black hair and her eyes color is brown too ! She is the most tallest in the group... Kelsey always want the best for me and I do too. 

You have my parents that I so much love ! You have my mom that  have like 36 years old ! Mommy is really young for having two kids and already married. Whatever she have green pale eyes and blond hair. My father is 40 years old and have blue/grey eyes with brown hair. I couldn't live without them..

My sister...I can count on her for a nothing because I know that she will be there, anyways ! She has one years older than I but we are perfectly okay with this. If someone could be called a "popular" I would called my sister like this ! Even the secondary one love her. But I am not jealous of this. Totally not. She's named April and I couldn't live without her ! April is a little bit taller than I and she has blue eyes and blond hair. 

And I ? I am named Britney and I can't tell that I am not popular but...Whatever ! Some people always tell me that I have the beautifuler eyes that they saw in their life. Some people told me that I have the beautifuler hair that they never saw... I'm just like, ok ? But some people tell me that I am really little and guys tell me that it's make me cute. 

But my story doesn't start like this.