11- Dear dead mom,

-So ?

-Sasha, I don't know what to say..I, I-

-I, what ?

-I have to go.

-Britney, you always go away. From me. His head lowered.

-Sasha, I will not start a relationship like this ! You are beautiful, kind of a hot guy and you're smart. The time that I had with you was amazing. Yeah, not "amazing" but you are hilarious and, and. I stop smilling and let my head fall down.

I had a bug. What can I tell him more ? The last thing I can tell him is that, I love him...

-And what Britney ? He was smilling.

-And you're nice.

-Okay, haha, cool.

His hand began to descend lower and lower on my arm before he came to my hand. He slowly started to hug me.

-Sasha. I have to go.

-Please, brit.

-One day, now it's time for me to go.

-Britney, please.

-Sasha, I say no. I want to go in the class.

-Why, because I am not that "one guy" you would love one day ? For sure...You know what ? I don't care go away.

-Ok..?

I was not sure at all, this I stay there or I go in the class ? Little question that mean a lot. Did I want to missed school again ? Or go with him in a place I don't know... Did I wanted to go in the class when the teacher is talking with twelve minutes of delay ? Or just be alone because I don't have any friends...I have to say

-I loved to past time with you, now I go.

-Bye...You.

When I enter in the class the teacher told me that it was find because I was at the director office. After three periods we had HISTORY ! Fuck the day 8 (classic student schedule). So we enter in and after about like sixteen minutes the teacher told us that we had an history test ! But a classic, with a partner ! And you know who ask me ? Mr. Beckham or he you want to call him like this. SASHA !

-Are you with someone ?

-No, i'm not.

-So ?

-Then, what ?

-Do you want me as a partner ?

-I, don't know.

-I don't care if you aren't good in history. I'll be with you.

When he tell me this I had a little shiver. Then, about thirthy minutes the receptionnist told me that I had to go at the Hall, now.

-Where are you going ?

-You didn't listen ? I have to go...

-Omg, Brit you always go away from me, that isn't even a joke.

-I have to go, now.

I kissed his cheek and go away.

I was really stress when I saw my sister that tell me to move my ass and get in the car. When we enter in the car, I, for sure ask what was it for.

-Where are we going ?

-Mom.

-Yeah, what is happening with mom ?

-She have approximately three more hours.

-Three hour to what, get out of the hospital ?

-No, die.