8- I run my life.

I began to run my life to just get out of this fucking house ! I can't go home because if I do mom, dad, APRIL will yell at me. But I can't go anywhere, anywhere just anywhere. I can't even talk to my sister ! What the fuck is happening right now ? Maybe talk to her, TRY to talk. I will go home and talk to April. I was walking, what a boring walk. I will take my phone and my earphones to listen some music. I take them and started to played the song : Stay ft. Mikky Ekko from Rihanna. This song was our song, it was Kelsey and I song. Now, it's finish, over. However, you want to call it it was our song and everytime we were talking seriously or we were crying whatever the time we listenned it. This song is an inspiration for me and now I can't listen it because it will remind me Kelsey and the good time that we had. I was walking and walking when I saw my house. I walk to my house and when I enter I directly go in the bedroom of April. She wasn't here but when I went to check the living room and the training room nobody was there. Where are they ? I took my phone that was already in my hand and send a text to April.

"Where are you ?"

After three minutes later I received a message from April:

"Why ?"

"Maybe because I am alone at home !"

"Whatever we do it's will never be with you !"

"What did I do April ? You act like you are hating me a lot !"

"It's because I DO."

"But why this ?"

"Because you are a slut. My sister is not a slut. No, she is not !"

"I am you're sister ! And if you talk about the "picture" IT'S A FAKE !"

"No, isn't a fake we saw you. Yes with three guys !"

"Anyways, where are you !"

"Don't talk with me anymore SISTER."

"Are you kidding ?"

"No."

"Like a funny joke ?"

"I am never joking."

"Fuck you !"

"Wow, when mom will look what you said right now you're life will be completely a shit, yeah just like shit."

"I hate you so much April."

"Isn't about me ? Is about what you did ! SLUT !"

Did my sister really think this ? Did my sister really hate me ? Oh yes, I think...

I called my mom because talk with April isn't nice right now.

"Britney ?"

"Hello, mom."

"How did you talk with April is not nice !"

"What ?"

"April said that you send "fuck you" and I see it. Don't lie at my face ! Why are you doing this Britney ? In only one day you missed a part of one period or I think two I didn't know much of this story. You're dad was saying that you were crying when you enter in the house ! What is happening to you !"

"Mom, I can't tell you !"

"You can't tell me ! So, I can't tell you that you're my favorite ! I can't tell you that you are the most beautifullest of my two girls !"

When you're mom said this to you is only do one thing. Break your heart.

"Why are you all doing this ?"

"Because little girl one thing you have to know is that you are not here when we want to talk with you. You missed school and you said fuck you to you're sister ?"

"She said that I was a slut mom a slut."

"Isn't what you prove !"

"How can you said this mom !"

"I can said what I want !"

"You said that I prove that I was a slut !"

"Post a picture of you naked doing the sex with three guys and don't even tell me !"

"Omg."

"Omg my ass Britney Petterson ! What am I for you ? I don't only do the kitchen and things like this ! You can all said to me !"

"But it's Kelsey that-"

"Omg, Britney how did we educate you ! You put the blame on people that were always there for you and does everything for you ! Is it what you're doing !"

"Mom is true !"

"Don't lie at me, I can't this is too much. You are private of everything that has technology in !"

"Mom !"

"Are we CLEAR."

"Yes, yeah" omg.

"Bye sweetie, love you."

I just fucking cut off the call, everyone think that I am the slut and other thing. I began to cried that was too much. Everything that is happening right now is destroying me. I think the only reason now that they are my "family" is because of her blood. Whatever ! I was crying in the same time that I take the stairs to go at my bedroom. I can't believe this ! How can I be the slut with just one picture ! The worst is that it's really Kelsey who does this and MY mom don't believe me. Omg, I just can't. I scop on my bed and fell asleep.

I WANNA EAR YOU CALLING MY NAMED LIKE HEY MAMA HEY MAMA BEGAN A DRUM LIKE DUMDEBUMDEY I LIKE THE DIRTY-

What the fuck ? What hour is it ? I stopped my alarm morning and get up of my bed. I go see me on my mirror.

OH MY GOD.

Am I horrible ? Yes ! Is it 8:28am ? Yes ! Did I really fell asleep ? Yes ! Did I don't do my three homeworks ? Yes ! Am I talking to myself right now ? Yes !

I began to wash my face and remove the makeup that I didn't remove last night. I put on a grey V t-shirt and some black leggings. I put some mascara, eyeliner for the first time of like two months and some concealer! Finally for sure my eyebrows and a red lisptick ! Nothing is more better than this...Whatever ! I washed my teeth and took a bun for my hair we are 8:47am and school started at 9 o'clock ! I have to move my ass ! I put my bag and a beautiful jacket that I bought last week. Holly shit, my mom take my macbook, my Ipad and for sure my IPHONE. I hate her ! I think this two times in my life and it was about four years before now. Whatever I sleep well, one good thing in my life is happenig right now ! Oh, my three homeworks is for monday and for tuesday. I have to go now ! I have the luck that my house is about five minutes to go, I am talking when you walk...I took my bag and go in the hall. When my mom see me I started to walk a little bit faster.

-Good morning !?
-Mom, you really did this !
-Yeah, I do.
-Why ?
-I CAN'T tell you.
-Mom, stop this please.
-You said it and it was okay. I will say it if I want !
-Goodbye Dad !
-Bye sweetie !

I closed the door and run. I stopped to run when I don't see my house (in the same time I have high heels). I was just walking because I don't have my cell phone anymore. I past in front of Kelsey house. Why did I go see her as I know her, she will just...This I don't know. She is imprevisible in this kind of moment. Whatever I hate her.

But she's only human.