7- Who are you ?

A boy was standing there just in front of me. He had blue eyes and brown hair just like I do. He was more tallest than I do. Seriously, it's easy because i'm 5,6 and he is like 6. I can't tell you that he wasn't hot because he was.

-Hello. He said.

-Hi ?

-So can you put you out of my way ?

-Why ?

-Because I want to sit at my place and you're ass don't want to move.

-Oh ! Scuse me ! I said in sarcasm.

-Stop, you're bitch attitude with me !

-Anyways, what's the problem ? Who are you !

-Scuse me, the question is more who are you,you !

-You don't know me ?

-I'm supposed to ?

-Absolutely....not.

Then, if I really understand. Some people don't care about me. It was just Kelsey and the others that was caring about was she does or what I supposedly did. He wasn't care not at all.

-What is your name. I said.

-Why ? What is YOUR name !

-I'm Britney Petterson and you ?

-Sasha my name is Sasha.

-Nice name.

-Yeah, now can you go away, PLEASE.

-Ok...

I go away and fixed his back. I think he is bipolar but he's kind of a nice guy so I think it's could probably be okay.

I just go at a place alone and take a paper that was at the center of the table. I started to draw and began to draw an eye, i'm not the greatest but I think that I am good. After the art period I had history and the day finished. All those period nobody talks to me and it's okay like it was. Kelsey look me sometimes but not more than this. I think tonight I will go at her home just to know why and some questions like this because I need to know why she does this to me ! Her bestfriend "for life". They was all saying that I was the slut the little weird the fucktop but most people don't know that isn't me who does this. Now, I have a bad reputation because of her ! I just really don't know if I can believe her anymore. The clock ring and I go outside of the class, I saw Sasha, the guy of the art class that was talking with his bestfriend I think. I go see him, at the moment I go talk to him his bestfriend go away and check like always "saying like I was the slut of the school".

-Hey.

-Hum, Britney what are you doing ?

-What ? What did I do ?

-You come here and talk to me.

-And ?

-That is weird.

-Ok...

We had an akward moment after that he started to talk.

-I don't know what you want but...I can't do nothing for you...

-Just kind of a friend.

-A friend ? He started to laugh.

-Stop ! Stop laughing.

-Why ? Isn't a good joke ?

-Right now, you make me really feel like a shit,

-Isn't what you are ?

-Fuck you !

-It was a joke !

-Yeah, a bad joke !