A Warm Welcome

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

From the Great Hall, Sebastian and y/n made their way to the Entrance Hall. They walked down the stairs and wrapped around underneath the Grand Staircase to the dungeons.

As Sebastian spoke, y/n analyzed him even further. He was tall and lean, with a confident swagger in his step that suggested he was used to being the center of attention. He wore the standard uniform of black robes with a green and silver tie, but he had left the top buttons of his white shirt undone, giving him a slightly disheveled look.

Y/n thought he was quite interesting. He spoke with a confident tone that demanded attention. Every word that left his lips was deliberate and precise, each syllable enunciated with purpose. His voice carried a weight of authority that left no doubt in the y/n's mind that he knew what he was talking about. It was as if his words were imbued with a power that could move mountains, and those who heard his were compelled to follow his lead.

"It's quite uncommon for a student to begin as a fifth-year. It may be a bit of a challenge, but one I'm sure you're up for," Sebastian reassured.

"I can be quite resourceful," y/n replied.

"I suspected as much." Sebastian smiled at her sweetly.

As they made their way to the dungeons, they approached a flat stone wall.

"This is the entrance to the Slytherin common room," Sebastian explained.

Y/n looked around a bit confused, being that there was no door or gate or any sort of opening.

"In order to enter, one must simply speak the correct password-" he paused, "'Aspiration.'"
Y/n stepped up to face the wall still slightly suspicious.

"Very well. Aspiration," she muttered to the wall.

She watched as a snake statue slithered up the wall, revealing a large stone door. She marveled at this as the doors opened, inviting them in.

"Well done," Sebastian complimented. "Let's go in and get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll take you to your first class."

Sebastian started ahead and y/n followed after him. Walking through the door, she was immediately struck by the beauty of the room. The walls were a deep green, adorned with silver tapestries depicting scenes of snakes and serpents. The plush velvet couches and armchairs looked incredibly inviting, and the warm glow of the fireplace cast a comforting light over the room.

As she took a few hesitant steps forward, y/n noticed a group of Slytherin students chatting animatedly in the corner. They looked up as she entered, but didn't seem to pay her much attention.

Feeling a sense of awe and wonder, y/n stood for a moment, taking in the sights and sounds of the Slytherin common room. It was every bit as beautiful as she had imagined, and she couldn't wait to explore it further and make it her home.

"The girls' dorms are on your right." Sebastian explained.

"Thank you, Sebastian," y/n said.

"You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your first night at Hogwarts. Sleep well."

They paused for a moment and smiled at each other before parting ways and walking into their dorms.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•