Crossed Wands Dueling Club

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/n woke up early the next morning, her body still feeling a little sore from the previous night. She stretched her arms above her head, feeling the familiar ache in her muscles, before slowly sitting up in bed.

As she looked around the room, she realized that one of her roommates was already awake and sitting at her desk, poring over a thick textbook. Y/n hadn't had much of a chance to get to know her roommates yet, so she decided to take this opportunity to strike up a conversation.

"Hey," she said, her voice still a little groggy. "What are you studying?"

The girl looked up from her book and smiled warmly. "Oh, just some advanced Arithmancy. I have a test coming up next week, so I'm trying to get ahead."

Y/n nodded, impressed. "That sounds really challenging. I've never been very good at math."

The girl chuckled. "It's definitely not for everyone. But I find it really interesting. It's like a puzzle, trying to figure out how the numbers fit together."

Y/n smiled, feeling a sense of admiration for her new roommate. "That's cool. My name's y/n, by the way. I don't think we've officially met yet."

The girl grinned, extending her hand. "I'm Willow, Willow Snow. Nice to meet you."

The two of them chatted for a little while longer, discussing their different interests and hobbies. Y/n was pleasantly surprised to find that she had a lot in common with Willow, despite their different academic pursuits.

As she got dressed and prepared for the day ahead, y/n felt a sense of contentment settle over her. Y/n walked out of her dorm room and into the Slytherin common room. It was quiet, with only a few students milling about, reading or chatting in small groups. She made her way over to a plush armchair near the fireplace and sank into it, feeling the warmth of the flames against her skin.

As she sat there, lost in thought, she heard the sound of footsteps approaching. She turned her head and saw Sebastian walking towards her, a small smile on his face.

"Morning," he said, sitting down in the chair next to her.

"Good morning," y/n replied, feeling a flutter of excitement in her stomach.

They sat in silence for a few moments, enjoying the warmth of the fire and the peaceful atmosphere of the common room. Y/n felt a sense of ease and comfort around Sebastian, like they had known each other for years instead of just a few days.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Sebastian asked, breaking the silence.

Y/n thought for a moment before replying, "I don't have anything specific in mind. Maybe a trip to the library to do some research on advanced potion-making."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like a fun-filled day," he teased.

Y/n rolled her eyes, but she couldn't help but smile at his lighthearted banter.

"Actually, I was thinking of checking out the duelling club this afternoon. I heard there's a few students who think they really know their stuff," Sebastian said, a glint of excitement in his eyes.

Y/n's interest was piqued. She had always been fascinated by the art of duelling, and the prospect of learning from some of the best in the school was too tempting to pass up.

"Sure, I'd love to check it out with you," she said, feeling a sense of anticipation building within her.

Sebastian's smile widened. "Excellent. It's settled then. We'll head to the duelling club after breakfast."