🍋ザ・ペイン2

When she regained consciousness, she was strapped into a chair with her hands taped together so her scythe couldn't appear.

I growled at them, and Dabi looked over. "Twice you do it." twice whined and started to fight about who undoes my restrains.

I sat there glaring as Twice removed the object in my mouth, and Shigaraki entered the room, sitting at the bar.

I leaned my head back, ignoring what they said because I didn't care because I worked alone and wasn't going to join them. I would rather die than join a group of villains. I like to keep myself secret, not public

Slowly, I was making my way out of the restraints when I felt someone slap me across the face and remove the mask and my hoodie.

I was angry, so I looked up and saw Dabi. He gave me a heavier slap this time, and as I sat there with my breathing irregular, I freed my hand and withdrew my scythe.

" I'll kill all of you. "

I tore almost all of my muscles, getting up from the chair as I swung my scythe, slicing through Dabi as he slid and crashed into the wall. Blood spattered everywhere as I trembled my skin and muscles torn from the chains.

I felt a group of men rush me, so I swung my scythe about, slicing through all of them as they turned to goo.

When the lizard attempted to slice me, I sprang back and dove into the air, swinging my scythe into the ground as gigantic hands seized everyone in the room, but the leader Shigaraki turned it into dust.

He scratched his neck in annoyance and asked, "Master, what do I do?" Kurogiri suddenly appeared in front of me as I charged at him.

When I threw my scythe at this metal plate that was covering something, the mist spread around the room as he screamed, and when he vanished with my scythe, I laughed.

How ironic I defeated every single one of your men, I thought as I headed over to Shigaraki while still high on weed earlier.

As Shigaraki vanished, I flinched confused. my head throbbed, and from the weed.

I was confused when I felt someone grab my neck and say, "Baby, I'm a fool for you.~"

His husky words made me freeze and stiffen up.

I blinked and went for my scythe, but he tightened his hold on my neck, and I panted.

"You either join or I put down my last finger and murder you," he said in a low tone as his tongue ran up my neck.

I lost and sat there furious, saying, "Fine, I'll join your stupid League of Villains."

There were no windows in this room, so if I left, I would be greeted by the entire League once more.

He grinned and pushed me into his messy, dusty room.

I cleaned it up a little and lay down on his bed. Shigaraki walked back in and said, "Take off the dumb costume."

I glared as he closed the door and locked it. I did so, revealing my skin-tight costume underneath.

I was bored as I rested on the bed and murmured, "Can I go out? I'm bored," as he sat on the floor and switched on a few games.

He grumbled, and I could hear him scratching, "No, now stop complaining. It's irritating."

I put the blanket over me, sighing in frustration and muttering, "I'm bored," again. I laughed when I heard him mutter, "I don't give a fuck," as he said

. He continued to scratch his neck, saying, "Fuck you."

I grinned and raised my head, saying, "Do it, I'm dying of boredom."

His scratching stopped, I noticed.

He was sitting and gazing at the TV, while I was lying back and kicking my feet when I felt someone climb up onto me.

My eyes were opened.

" Wow, Mr. Handyman, you took that to heart. "..

I sat there puzzled as he looked small and scrawny and removed his baggy sweatshirt, revealing muscles and abs below

. He smiled and blinked as he pulled the hand from his face; his face was somewhat dried but not badly.

He was very attractive. I was laughing, hoping he would back off, but he didn't.

He was totally into this. He crouched down and licked my neck, sending chills down my spine.

I glanced at his face as he grasped my arms over my head.

Hey, just kidding, Mr. Leader, calm down.

I whimpered a little as he drew in closer and stopped sitting there, breathing on my neck, moving his hand down my body till he reached my thigh, and sliding his knee between my legs.

He stroked my thigh with his fingers and my crotch with his knee.

As He kissed my neck, sucking on my neck and then biting down gently, I sat there trying to contain my whimpers and groans.

When I stammered, "S-shigaraki stop," he didn't respond, which just fueled him to continue caressing me.

As his knee tightened more on my crotch, I felt him suck my neck and moaned a little.

Shigaraki put his hand on my upper thigh as He continued to go more roughly, and I immediately tightened up as I tilted my head back and panted loudly.

He moved slowly toward my crotch, sending shivers down my leg.I heard his pants buckle go loose. My eyes widened. I moaned slightly and gripped his shoulder, my nails digging into his skin.

He leaned closer, pulled me closer, I lay there helpless in his arms. I felt him slowly grinding against me. His hand reached for my panties. I quickly tried to grab his hand to stop him

Just as he was about to touch it, a loud bang caused the door to swing open, allowing Dabi and Toga to enter.

Yup fuck that, I yelled as Dabi entered the room and left after noticing us. I then tossed shigaraki off of myself.

I remained motionless while Toga questioned, "What's wrong, Was it Shigaraki? "

Shigaraki got up, putting his hoodie back on and the hand along with his belt. " The door was locked for a reason."

He grumbled and grabbed Toga, dragging her out and slamming the door shut

I was alone once again in the room. I could still feel his warm hands inching closer up my thighs

I shuffled around, blushing and hot along with sweat going down my face. I closed my eyes and soon stopped moving, going limp and passing out

I woke up the next morning to Shigaraki laying next to me

I rubbed my eyes, getting up. I had a chance to escape as I knelt down next to Shigaraki and kissed him gently. " Bye ."

I walked away escaping with ez