エスケープ 3

Over the months, my desired level increased.

When Endeavor was fighting a bad guy at the foot of the building, I yawned while leaning on the top of a building and hearing about the League Attacking UA kidnapping a student and other stuff.

I scoffed, "Man, I'm starving," and leaned back, reaching up to the sky to clean my fist as I heard a massive explosion.

All Might Retired and Endeavor had taken the top spot at the time.

I was there because I had my scythe close to a large gas tank, and when I heard a car alarm go off, I set it off when I could hear screams.

Now all they have to do is pay me Win Win, I thought as I leaned back up and saw Endeavor sprint off to save people.

I laughed and stood up as I heard others screaming and crying. After cautiously approaching the building's edge, I felt a strong gust of wind strike me.

I then turned slightly and noticed the man flying above me with gigantic red wings.

"Who are you, Pretty Bird? " I chuckled.

"You're the one who places the small prints on the center of people's foreheads with the scythe,"

He said I tilted my head smiling. As He stared, "You've killed nearly a thousand, I'll show you no mercy," I nodded and leaned closer to the edge.

I laughed.

I massaged my eyes and cocked my head to the front. "You already know that I have no sympathy for any of the people I have killed.

They all were either in debt to Villains and would die sooner or later or did something that I don't think they should live for "

I started laughing and reached out.

He leaned in toward me, and as he was about to grasp me, I swung my scythe at him.

I smiled as I stabbed through his side and watched him fly into the air before falling and going limp.

I sighed, "Man, why me?"

because I felt strangely familiar with him.

I leaped off the building, grabbed him, and then extended my scythe.

It clung to a building before swinging into a window and smashing into a room.

I sat him down and said, "You're lucky," before running away and leaving him there.

I came across a filthy abandoned apartment complex.

I picked up a cigarette and started smoking it.

As I looked down, I noticed a feather sticking to me.

I smiled slightly and touched the feather.

When I looked up, I saw a young child approaching me with enormous red wings.

Because you won, we have free time.

Keigo Promises not to abandon me! I chuckled and rushed off with the boy.

He pulled out a feather and said, "Here, have it." I grinned and grabbed it as I blinked and found myself back smoking in the unkempt apartment complex.

"W-what was that?" I rubbed my head in confusion and continued to smoke.

"Who was that kid?" I said. In one of the back rooms, I saw movement.

I observed a small child being encircled by men.

Why don't you stay away from the small child and pick on someone your own size instead?