これらの悪夢 5

My mother was caressing my head and said, "Run away from here, Chei," as I clutched her and vowed never to leave her with my father.

 As I yelled "MAMA," she passed out and fell to the ground. 

as my father entered the room looking inebriated. I grabbed his hand and I said, "Sir Mam -"

 before he slapped me and said, "Get the hell off me, brat."   I sat there shaking with rage and yelled, "I HATE YOU,"

 as my father stopped in his tracks and turned, "You UNGRATEFUL BRAT," I flinched as He struck me across the face.

  I felt someone stomping on my head, "M-STOMP Mama SMASH She's Hurt,". While he bashed my head on the floor, I was not able to escape.

I awoke in bed, and my body wrapped up, and I noticed strawberry.

 I was too dizzy and in pain to talk.

I blacked out again

A warm sensation awoke me, and I saw Strawberry. 

I grinned as she stood up, her arm bleeding and bruised, and I shot up, "What happened to you?"

 She grinned and said, "I stole medicine, and they tried to catch me, but I got away, and now you look way better," 

as I pulled her into my lap and gave her a bear hug.

 "Don't ever do that again," I said as I stroked her soft hair. 

When I got out of bed, I had almost healed scars all over my body. She grabbed my hand and said, "I cleaned your costume, mama," 

and I smiled and put it on before

 picking her up and putting a heavy coat on her as she giggled and smiled warmly.

I slowly made my way down the street, wondering how this arm, which was still in pain after going much above my limit.

 I massaged my eyes as Strawberry chanted, "TOY, can we go to the toy shop," 

I didn't want her name to be Strawberry, but I needed more time.

 I couldn't become attached since I could have her kidnapped from me at any time.

She leaned on my head and said, while I was grinning, "Sure, want a doll. "No, I want that cool blonde superhero." 

 I shuddered at the notion of her enjoying All Might. I cheerfully smiled and said, "Okay."

I was walking down the street when nobody was really around, but then I got a strange feeling, and I noticed that shops were closing all around us.

 I stopped, lifted up my arm, and Strawberry vanished as I felt someone slam into me. 

I looked at them, grinning, and said, "Deku," as he tightened his grip on my head, "You murder!" 

Have you ever thought that I only did that to survive and that I would do anything to survive?

 I chuckled. When I slammed my fist into the ground, a scythe materialized in my hand. I swung it back, felt it stab his arm as he released, and stood up, panting.

 I noticed that I was surrounded after hearing loud noises.

My eyes twitched, "You guys won't let me go huh," and as Deku stepped forward, "Reaper We know your only 17 you still have a chance to have a life alongside the heroes," I laughed. 

I turned, glaring, my eyes glowing in the dark, "Have you thought I wanted to turn this way? No, I had no choice. It was kill or be killed,"

 and as Deku reached out his hand, I looked at him and said, "There's no good reason to make believe we could ever." 

  I reached out, and my scythe materialized. Deku stepped back and had a sorrowful expression on his face. I saw every hero I could think of, but I would not survive this.

 " I love you strawberry," 

I sighed. We are too close to the stars, she thought as Deku stepped forward, "I know you're sick, and I know what's broken,"

 I stood there, "Where have you've been," I grinned as I saw a helicopter hover over us with the news logo on it, "Fu -" 

I couldn't reach up to the sky because I would destroy my body, so I gripped my scythe instead.

 As The Heroes rushed me, I sprinted against a wall and felt Endeavor's heat draw closer to me.

 I leaped towards the wall, landed on it, and kicked off with all my might, which sent me flying over them as I held onto my scythe.

 throwing it with all of my strength.

I saw it disappear. I stared as I noticed a guy with black hair that was floating and his eyes were red. I grinned 

" Eraserhead," I muttered pissed off as I turned around. I couldn't do anything unless he blinked.

he jumps up on the roof, sprinting, feeling heroes chasing after me and trying to attack me.

I was defenseless if I didn't take out Eraserhead. I jumped down as he wrapped his clothes around me.

I grinned and grabbed my knives from the store and cut threw it, and I swung down, stabbing him in the arm

 slamming his head into the ground as he went limp. I reached my arm out. " God, this feel's amazing." I laughed

Due to my strength, a giant scythe appeared bigger than my other one. 

I swung around and sent Endeavor into it as it stabbed straight through his arm. 

I then saw Hawks freeze up and fly at me. 

We all stopped and turned to see the league of villains holding strawberry as she was limped and bleeding.

 I froze, my face filling with rage. I ripped out my scythe from Endeavor. 

I didn't care about the heroes I wanted her. I sprinted full speed at them

 Dabi raised his hand, and flames surrounded me, and I stomped my foot on the ground, sending me flying into the air above the scorching hot flames.

 I swung down my scythe, flipping in midair and slamming right down onto Dabis' chest to stomach, tearing it open as he fumbled back 

I ignored him and sprinted at Shigaraki, who was holding strawberry.

 When I felt someone grip me and saw Hawk, I yelled, "YOU BASTARD LET ME GO!" loudly.

 Hawks soared overhead, "No, it's a trap! I shoved him, and he dropped me.

 I fell on my feet in the dust, and I proceeded slowly toward Shigaraki. 

His grin concealed by the hand on his face enraged me; I vowed to kill him if he continued to hurt her.

I moved slowly in their direction. 

My legs were stinging, and my suit was almost burnt off at the thighs, yet I continued to hold onto my scythe. 

When Strawberry was dropped by Shigaraki and slammed to the ground, I sprang to pick her up and softly kiss her while grinning. 

When I felt someone grab me and throw me to the ground, I quickly wrapped her in my arms and looked up to see the villains and heroes fighting over me. 

I froze up angry because I didn't need their assistance. 

Strawberry and I were the only two in the world at the time. 

Shigaraki would get his way no matter what, even if it means killing that little girl, I turned and bolted as soon as I felt the heat. 

I sneered angrily.