(S/lemon)エネルギーがない 6

When I turned around, Dabi was smiling and coming my way, calling out, "Drop the kid and come back to Us Chie."

What a shame, ~" I said aloud as I leaned my head back.

I turned and walked away from him while holding out my hand.

He hissed, "You dare ignore me," in a furious tone.

I turned to face him and said, "I wouldn't join you; I work alone."

"Then why are you keeping the kid around when the kid is the reason you aren't giving us your ultimate power? SHOW US SHOW US YOUR REAL POWERS. "

His blue flames burnt my skin as I covered up strawberry from the heat after I saw him raise his palm

and I was unable to avoid him in time.

I leaped up on the roof rushing over Dabi

I saw The Heroes and Villains battling

Strawberry cried out, and I looked at her and whispered, "Remember me."

I saw her legs burning and blistering from Dabis flames as I ran, and I kissed her on the cheek and teared up, "I'm only putting you in danger, Strawberry. " .. " I'm sorry. ".. " Please, forgive me one day. "..

Everyone stopped fighting when I said, "Fuck the kid,"

and Strawberry turned to gaze at me in confusion. She then shouted, "Mama, don't leave me,"

clutching for me as I dropped her from the roof.

I wiped away my tears and left. " I'll MURDER YOU ALL! "  I screamed as I raised my hand.

I grinned and tilted my head, Chuckling, and I felt my body slowly being destroyed, and thousands of scythes appeared above

but I felt someone crash into me. I turned and saw Shigaraki

" FOR FUCK SAKES YOUR GOING TO KILL YOURSELF "

I stared at him and muttered " That's the point " He Held me close and Muttered

" Kurogiri were done Take us Back to Base "

I felt him hold my hands I reached out " WAIT FUCK LET GO "

I saw The heroes Hold Strawberry who was screaming for me

I was yanked through the portal I leaned forward and fell to the cold floor and passed out

I awoke in a baggy shirt and shorts, blinking slowly, my body bandaged, flinching, and feeling extremely sore and exhausted.

I slowly got out of bed and opened the door when I saw heads turn towards me, looked up, blinking, and touched my face, but I didn't have my mask on.

I panicked and ran back into the room to look for it, finding it on a tv stand.

I put it on, go back out, and going to reach out,

I hissed. I heard a laugh. I turned my head and saw Dabi

" Shigaraki, you got the spell right she can't use her Quirk without your permission."

I clenched my fist, and Dabi walked up to me.

I swung up my fist, smashing into his face as he flew to the ground.

I slammed my fist down on his face as Twice panicked and grabbed me.

I swung my feet up and kicked his face and swung at him as He softly cried.

I felt Dabi get up and slam me to the ground, punching me and making contact with my face

I sneered blood dripping from my nose as I reached up, gripping his hair, and swung him off me. I got up