気になる 9"

" Oh, I guess I forgot something outside, "I grinned as I stumbled back.

I swiftly turned around and felt a really hot hand grab my arm.

" You Bitch, I might not be able to have kids with you because of your stupid move," someone whispered in my ear

I froze up blushing as I slowly turned my head and saw his glare.

I screamed for Shigaraki and Dabi picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He kicked open his door and kicked it shut, slamming me on the bed.

"HEY HEY WAIT STOP!" I kicked and screamed.

When I slammed on the bed, I lost my breathe from the impact his bed was not soft.

I looked over at Dabi, who was removing his shirt.

I yelled for Toga's help, but all I got in response was a groan, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO TOGA?"

Dabi grinned and walked slowly towards me, "All I did was keep her useless for you as I do what I want."

I paused. He stood over me with his eyes gleaming in the dark, and I grinned sheepishly.

"D-dabi, I didn't mean to u-uh hit your crotch with my fist,"

he said. "And I didn't intend to strip you nude now that we were even."

I stopped as He slipped his hand beneath my shirt.

When I turned to look, I noticed that my face was beginning to flush.

The door swung open. Shigaraki and Kurogiri stood in the doorway.

I was relieved when I saw Kurogiri and Shigaraki as Shigaraki scratched his neck and said,

"I'll kill you, Dabi, for touching her."

" I'll murder you first Handjob, " Dabi grinned and turned to walk away.

Kurogiri looked at me, Shigaraki lunged at him, his hand reaching for Dabi's face and Dabi's for Shigaraki's throat while Kurogiri portals all over the room to halt both of them from killing eahcother.

"Madame Chie, I apologize for not coming sooner, but you are welcome to leave at this time." I blushed as I raced outside

while dripping sweat, seeing Toga groaning on the couch. I locked the door to my room out of fear that one of them might storm in.

I inhaled deeply and looked around my room.

My mouth dropped open as I saw a large burn written on my wall along with a lot of...

I clenched my knuckles while keeping my mouth wide, the wall was full of not using inappropriate language like "I'll fuck you" or "Suck my Dick."

I yelled Dabi's name and flung open my door to see him and Shigaraki bound to bar chairs staring at each other.

Dabi grinned and cocked his head, saying, "Like my small gifts,"

I moved closer to him and kicked him in the groin. As he groaned, "AH SHIT YOU BITCH," .

When I observed steam leaving his body, "I pray you never have children again." I murmured.

I watched the ropes begin to burn as I glared at him. How furious he was!

I was about to raise my fist when the ropes snapped before

I could go anywhere, and he pinned me to the ground while I screamed for Kurogiri no one responded

Shigaraki's hands were taped shut

I screamed for Toga but no one responded, either.

As Dabi's hands were heating up on my back, I screeched and kicked him off me as I stumbled to my room.

I struggled to open my door, but Dabi grabbed me and pushed me inside my room.

My mouth dropped in shock and I yelled, "U-uh Dabi,"

as He grabbed me and ripped my pants as he inspected my body and hugged me tightly.

Because I was so concentrated on Dabi, I blinked bewildered, and completely forgot about how Hawk's had severed my leg.

"O-oh, I ran into another villain, but I won,"

I joked in an attempt to play it off..

Dabi picked me up and sat me down on the bed, saying, "You're lucky you're hurt, otherwise I'd fuck you till you couldn't stand without me."

Hearing those, I flushed and nodded as he left.

I leaned back and slowly closed my eyes while he wrapped bandages around my leg and warmed his hand to rub my thigh.

Later, when I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt arms around me.

When I opened my eyes, Dabi's face was right next to mine. I blushed and turned, but Shigaraki was right there.

My face turned red as I was trapped between them.

I believed they hated each other, yet they were sleeping together with me. I blink in blush and say, "H-huh."

Shigaraki was pushed off the bed as Dabi opened his eyes, yawned, and hissed, "Ugh move Hand Job."

He then put his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I shoved him while gasping and yelling, "Y-you jerk you took my first kiss,"

and as I turned to face him, Shigaraki jumped up and seized my hands, saying, "I get your second kiss since Dabi is a brat."

I blushed as Dabi placed me on his lap and Shigaraki leaned on me, I muttered, "G-guys."

Dabi licked my neck and I said, "I thought you hated each other, "

"but I can deal as long as I get you. "

" Same with me, all I want is you, "

Shigaraki hummed and nodded.

I stroked Shigaraki's head and Dabi sucked on my neck

while I blushed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

" Can we get strawberry back " I muttered.

Dabi and Shigaraki Nodded I smiled gently. 

THE END 

I really enjoyed this story 
This was 34 pages long in Doc's YAY 

Well, I hope you like it <3 

I might be making something else later or something. I really enjoyed this story