フォーリング・フォー・ゼム 8

I slammed onto my bed, whining My Plan Backfired, and Dabi got my Joint. I now had nothing to make everything go away.

I blinked I was not old enough to drink just yet.

I slowly got out of bed, checking my phone quickly.

 " 1:32 ".

I cringed. Nobody was probably awake. I opened my door and saw Shigaraki at the bar chugging something I panicked.

Snatched it from his hand. He turned his head and mumbled something under his breath.

He got up, wrapped his hands over my shoulder, and licked my neck. I put down the whiskey that he was just chugging, and shivers went down my back.

I blushed, feeling Shigaraki's hand slither along my ass.

"God, I can't look away from you, Chie," Shigaraki said ,

and when he trapped me against the bar, I stiffened up blushing and turning my head away.

"Shigaraki! A-ah! "

He raised me onto the bar with his hands by my upper thigh while licking my collarbone.

As the door burst open, I turned to see Dabi sitting there staring at us.

I noticed that he was smoking, and I blinked because the air was heavy and awkward.

I shoved Shigaraki and saw Dabi inhale smoke and breathed it into my face, at which point I loudly coughed out, "A-ah Fuck~." I muttered a faint whine. " Whining for me, Princess," Dabi smirked. I quickly left.

I slammed my door and felt my body begin to relax; I was burning up and dying; I felt so into them that it was unbelievable.

I looked away, slamming onto the bed, taking off my shirt, and replacing it with a tank top.

I took off my pants, not caring; I never got woken up in the morning, so I didn't care. I threw them across my room and passed out in a matter of seconds.

(FLASHBACK)

I looked up and saw a winged boy smiling at me, waving through the glass. I grinned and got up, pressing on the glass I waved back as He laughed turned and left.

I overheard a dark voice saying, "Chie, wake up."

I winced and looked up.

I yawned and laid my head back on the pillow as Shigaraki leaned against my doorway and hissed, "Get up, Chie, I'm not telling you again."

I scoffed, "I'm not the one who had to stop a big baby from getting drunk on whiskey."

I shrieked when he scooped me up. He noticed that I wasn't wearing pants.

He panicked and released his hold just as I slammed back onto my bed, clutching the blanket that was covering my bottom half.

He coughed and walked away, leaving a tint of red on his cheeks.

I reached out, and Shigaraki said, "P-put some pants on."

When I turned around, I noticed a different man with stupidly spiky black hair and blue eyes staring at me.

Dabi smiled and said, "What happened to get HandJob this red," as Shigaraki blushed.

" It's Shigaraki, not HandJob, " Shigaraki growled.

Hissing at Dabi, he pushed him out the doorway. It clicked in Dabi's head as I saw his stupid smirk as he walked in and locked the door, so I hurriedly put on skinny black leggings.