ゆっくり殺し合う

I leaned on the wall above the man below me, pleading for forgiveness.

I slowly crouched down in front of him. His eyes widened as my golden eyes met his. " You almost got me fucking killed " .. I hissed under my breathe pissed.

The man staggered as his breath hitched. I smirked and leaned closer. I watched as tears formed in his eyes. I wrapped my hand around his throat.

I giggled and extended my hand, a huge scythe pierced through his neck. I watch as blood spattered everywhere.

I rushed quickly out of the alleyway. Before I did, though, I carved a scythe into his head, leaving his body behind. I looked down at the mess all over me. I sighed, annoyed, knowing I would have to wash this outfit now.

I noticed a group of guys smirking at me. I glared. I noticed all of the weed and cigarettes.

I smiled and said, "How exciting."

I laughed and walked over as they all laughed and mocked me.

I swung up my scythe and threw it, and it slammed straight into this guy's face, splitting it apart as the rest froze and fled.

I laughed and bent over and grabbed some weed, smoked it, and blew smoke into the air. I said, "This gets so boring. Why does nobody put up a fight unless their heroes, I've already killed 6 heroes?"

Only one almost killed me, which was Endeavor even then. Thinking back to the incident, I get pissed. I turned to remove my scythe from the man's head while continuing to smoke weed, which caused me to flinch. I felt everything go blank and everything was spinning.

" What the fuck? "

I coughed and blew smoke into the air,  I threw the weed away, and resumed walking down the dark alleyways as I took off my stretchy mask and costume that concealed my real face; I was only 17/-20 and on the wanted list.

I entered a store where the owner was a somewhat elderly man.

"Oh my goodness, you're back again, young lady," he said. I chuckled and approached him. He was a short man.

"Yes, sir, do you have any knives? Mine keeps getting dull and rusty. " As he handed me a pack and nodded, the old man grabbed my hand and said, "Here you go?"

I rushed onto the busy street and bumped into a man wearing a black hoodie with his hands in his pockets as I apologized

He glanced over and then looked away.

I shrugged and went into an alleyway while wearing my costume, grinning at my new knives.

"Oooh." I tilted my head and heard someone behind me

I put on my mask and threw my knife, and it stabbed the person, forcing them to drop the needle.

" Ooo ~ The Needle Villain ~"

" I've heard you're tough, and even a small stab to the skin will affect you. "

I smiled and extended my hand. I had the feeling that someone was watching, but as long as it wasn't All Might or Endeavor, I didn't care.

He tried to scream as I swung my scythe down on his leg, but I grabbed his mouth and chuckled, "Shut the hell up, or I'll make it worse."

I let go of his face as he began to cry.

I grabbed up my scythe and brought it down on his other leg. He yelled a little, and I sneered.

As I did the final strike and laughed, I said, "How dull." I turned aside.

That weed is getting to me, I coughed. I leaned against the wall, panting, "I need to go home."

I moved further into the alleyway so as not to be seen when a man walked directly in front of me and stopped me. I asked him, "Could you move?"

and he looked up at me with blue eyes and purple scars all over his body.

I was confused. Then, I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around to see a messy-blue-haired man with hands all over his body and As soon as I heard the one with scars chuckle, I said to them, "If you guys want money, you could have just asked."

She quickly extended her hand to swing down her scythe but a portal appeared in front of her as she yelled, "FUCK,"

as she slipped right into the portal and ended up in this bar.

She got up but something struck her in the head, causing her to fall to the floor and pass out.