𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞, Y/n June woke up and got changed into low rise flared jeans and a maroon tank top from her little brother room it showed her  new belly button ring.

She put her black converse, and her bag she got to the car and got her mom to drop her off at her old/new school  she walked passed Dustin and Brandt. And there eyes followed her as her hips swung and her box braids swayed.

"Fuck who's that?" Dustin says watching her ass, "that ass tho" Brandt shouted as they laughed hysterically. She walked pass maya and Anna before giving her a smile the her straight ass teeth. "It's like we can see our reflection in her teeth" maya says sucking her teeth.

"Right and their like vampire teeth" Anna says moving around the corner to look at her y/n paused and turned around before walking back. "Um- do you know who I am ?" She asked maya and Anna they shook their heads in sync. "Y/n?" She paused "Juney?" She says again they both aaah'ed in realisation.

"No offence you were kinda ugly" Anna says, "um- thank you?" She paused, "hey new girl come throw that ass back !!" Brandt & Dustin shouted she rolled her eyes. "They were totally talking about you mai because you knew hair cut" Anna says with a grin.

They all talked and caught up. Before they headed to their first class which was geography, and yet juney was not dress coded which was surprising snitch she looked like she was eighteen

She between brandt and Dustin, "hey" Brandt says looking at her up down from her from her pretty braids yo her wide hips.

She introduces him and the realisation hit him, "y-you look different" he says "yo dusty the new girl is juney" he shouted, "no way" he paused " I remember those green eyes" he says in a flirty matter she giggled before her and brandy made jokes the whole class before the teacher got mad so they passed notes.

She a had a vibe and brant was digging it. He so wanted her in his bed but they were reunited. As if juney would move that quick.

" maya ishii-peter!"
        "Here sir!"

" Anna kone!"
    "persent!"

"Y/n june"
"Yeah here"

"No way juney that's you?" Dustin says leaning towards her, "yeah it is" she says thinning her lips "you're so fine now" Dustin says attempting to hit on her, "thanks dusty" she says smiled with her beautiful deep dimples.

"No problem" he smirked, the bell rang and Brandt walked up to Maya with Dustin laughing and shouting until Y/n realised found a sheet of paper that said "Dustin + Maya" & "Brandt + Maya" she looked pretty excited but litter did she know they were bullying her.