𝟖𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,𝟎𝟎𝟖

SHORT CHAPTER LONGER ONE TOMORROW !!

❝ don't catch feelings ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

She rested her head on her desk ready to ascend from the hell hole they call school until "y/n June please report to the principal office" she frowned knowning it's about what happened on Friday

She got and and dragged her feet around the halls making sure she took the watch long way to the office she passed Dustin's class and his eyes lit and so did Alex's.

She side eyed him and continued her journey she arrived "principal wanted to see me?" I say leaning on the counter. "On your left" she turned, to see Brandt there with a small smile. "Oh fuck no"  she turned around and was blocked the vice principal.

Was placed on a chair, "y/n we have notice a shift in you behaviour" he states "shift? What shift" she frowned "you've been fighting cussing and shouting a lot" the vice principal spoke up. "I know what I did thank you Melissa" she smiled that instantly dropped.

"Following your brothers foot steps" vice principal mumbled "I beg your pardon you old hag" she shouted "excuse me I'm not that old" she says running her fingers through her grey hairs "oh please you witness the crucifixtion" rolled her eyes.

"See" Brandt says "oh who asked you lover boy" she frowned. "So please allow me to make my way back to my class so I can have a descent education" she shouted trotting back to her class.

"Hey miss um I need to borrow y/n" Dustin paused "because my book I urgently need for my class is in her locker" he smiled "okay be quick." Y/n smiled before he pulled by Dustin around the hall he fell harder for her each day until.

"I'm sorry" they turned around to see Brandt. "Oh Brandt what do you want?" She asked, "I wanna say sorry and I want what we have back" he says "you know we can't not what after you did to Maya" she says pausing.

Then the words Brandt left her mouth. "It's better off if we are just friends" she says before slowly being pulled away by Dustin.