𝟑𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄,𝟎𝟎𝟑

❝ don't catch feelings ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

"Count your fucking days"  Martinez shouted while   Being  held back by the other four brothers y/n stood there unphased and rolled her eyes

"Count your fucking days" Martinez shouted while Being held back by the other four brothers y/n stood there unphased and rolled her eyes.

Jordan threw him back into the other room trying to calm him down, "I'm 14 let me live" she said before scoffing. "Let you live?" Oscar said "kissing boys and letting them feel up on you?" Dj added.

"Okay buts it's okay for you guys to do it, you guys are really hypocritical" she says before turning around and heading to her room.

She threw herself on her bed before contemplating weather Dustin or Brandt or maybe shuji he's cute and like a really good kisser but "I don't know" y/n says to Miranda "I heard that Brandt has a big dick" she giggled.

" I don't care about that", "hey June" Brandt says with a smile. She gave him a small smile. They got to class and sat next to brandt she rested her leg on top of his to tie her shoelace when she bend over Brant took a hard king stare at her boobs before she got back up.

"What's the answer?" She asked "b-what an- answer?" He says turning red, "the question?" She frowned. "Class we are watching a documentary" her teacher announces so they all at down and watched from the small tv.

A note was passed to y/n from Dustin. She picked it up and read and saw the question "wanna be my lab partner?" He asked "wanna be my lab partner?" Brandt says. The universe was testing y/n patience's.

"Curse you universe" she scolded before getting up and exited the class. Leaving the note for Brandt to read. "You little shit" he glared at Dustin before they both went after her. "June!" They both shouted.

"Hm?" She turned around as her converse's squeaked. "Me or him" Brandt says "neither" she says with a grin. "To be honest I can't chose between the two of sorry so I'll just do the project by myself and I need anything I'll call one of you so here" she says writing down her number on two pieces of paper and gave it to them.

And stormed back to class she sat down and Brandt sat next to be softly "sorry" he apologies, "due to an uneven class we'll be working in groups of three"

One thing about due she always hated the number three. Three weeks born before her birthdate got her period three days before her birthday.

Just the number three was a bad number for her. "We can meet at my house 3 Aaron drive" Brandt says before she rested her head on the table.

Y/n was officially loosing it.

BRANDTS HOUSE

Y/n wore shorts and a tank top, she sat on brandts floor with her legs crossed. Until the phone rang "I'll get that" she says awkwardly "hey Brandt I just wanted to tell you Maya has a fat crush on you" Anna says over the phone.

"Anna?" She says softly, "oh uh- juney w-what's up" she says clearing her throat, "I won't tell him" she says smiling over the phone "okay thank you" Anna says "then what was the-" she was cut off to a dead line.

"Who was that?" Brandy asked " oh Maya " she says softly. "Ugis!" They all started laughing her face turned into a frown "don't call her that". She scolded at the toilet "sorry" brandy apologised.

They got back to the work and finished majority of it.