𝟐𝐖𝐎, 𝟎𝟎𝟐

❝ don't catch feelings ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

"Wake up dipshit" y/n older brother said as him hovered over her

"Wake up dipshit" y/n older brother said as him hovered over her. "I'm up" she groaned sitting herself up. Before doing all the morning niceties.

She got changed into low waisted jeans and a polo shirt, she took her time in the bathroom doing her make up while her 5 older brothers Jordan, Martinez Oscar Dj and lastly Amaru.

This was the first time in forever jordan was about to take Y/n to school in his car. Why because the boys have a history of car accidents. They blast Tupac while they pulled up into her school. And there awaits Dustin.

He smiled and waved before, Martinez neck whipped around to glade at her "who's this fool?" Martinez says Martinez and Oscar both have a long history of fighting and getting in to trouble.

But how do they feel when their baby sister has a boy waiting for her. "Mind your business" she says before getting out of the car. She flipped her brothers off before walking in with Dustin.

"Good morning juney" he says with a smile. "Good morning dusty" she says with her smile that he love so very much. "We have first period together right" he definitely knew they did that's why he asked to make sure that she knew.

"Really?" She says looking at her time table, she grabbed her books and put them in her book bag. Dustin waited for her while watching her every move. He had that look in his eyes.

"Yo Dustin" Brandt shouted running up to the pair. Dustin rolled his eyes, "see you in class dusty" y/n says before leaving. "Bye Brandt" she waved, she got to class and as she walked in guess who was staring at her. Maya ishii-Peter.

She side eyes Maya before sitting down next to Dustin they talked and talked.

"She's taking my Mann na!" Maya complained "both of them too" Anna added "well at least Alex doesn't like her". "But my man do!" Maya says throwing her head onto the table.

"Hey y/n" she turned around to see Miranda, "what's up" she asked thinning her lips, "we're having a meet up later wanna come?" She asked, "sure why not" she says with a smile.

MIRANDA'S PLACE.

She sat with the girls as they smokes and talked about boys they dated boys in highschool and shit while June sat there laughing to their stories about boys who had small dicks.

"So June you dating anyone?" One of the girls asked she shrugged "dunno" taking a long hard tip from the bong. Before Miranda opened the garage door to get some fresh air until Maya stood there. "You got to be kidding me" y/n whispered to herself.

"Maya?" Miranda questioned "yo." She says awkwardly. Miranda stood there more confusion than I was "ANna! She's in in the bush" she says before Anna appears. "Um- yo what are you guys doing here" junesay getting up.

"Um- we were about to smoke..slut" Maya says back to juney. "Oh. Uh- us too let smoke" Miranda says "do you wanna smoke?" Y/n asked "y-yeah" they say.

They all sat back down and had a great time but Maya and Anna were awkwardly standing there playing with their lighters.

"When are the boys coming?" Coco asked "at nine relax biatch" Miranda said, "like the fields or..." y/n continued. "There's six of us six of them" Stevie says with a smirk. "Isn't Maya brother coming or something" y/n says looking dead in her eyes.

"Isn't one of them like eight?" Y/n asked "so? He's hot" stevie says "pedo" y/n whisper. "I wish we had herb" coco says, before stevieBrought it out of her bag.

She opened the can "you guys drink?" Stevie asked they stared at each other before Anna went to the toilet and we played with Maya hair as Anna came back and chugged the beer we all looked in disbelief.

"Holy shit Anna" y/n whisper, "have you done computer cleaner?" Miranda brought it out "yeah I have- I mean my dad has" Ana's says before juney corrected her "you inhale it" June laughed

" I knew that" Anna scoffed "did you?" Maya says sarcastically "I'll do it if you do it" y/n says to coco, "okay" coco shrugged "me too if you do it na " Maya says a bit louder.

"Give me space" Maya put it in her mouth and inhaled a lot "when does it hiiittt" she passed out.
Anna woke her "how long were we out for?"

"Ten seconds" Miranda said getting annoyed, "we lost our mind you guys" she says laughing. "That was crazy!!""You just you we didn't do it" y/n says coughing a bit, "wait what?".

"We were so scared we thought you were a corpse" Laura says laughing Maya and Anna started fighting. "Guys it nine o'clock where are the boys?" Coco said.

"Wait it's nine o'clock" Maya says "can I borrow your phone" Maya left and the boys came threw the basement window. "SHUJI!" Maya shouted, "Maya what the fuck are you doing here" shuji shouted.

They all awkwardly lined up before y/n walked up and took shuji hands and took him to the closet they say down before she got on top.

"Don't catch feelings" she whispered before their lips connected she slowly grinding on him whilst he held her hip. He kissed her neck and she kissed his leaving one hickey on her.

Until they heard the door opened the boys left and they hid everything expected the beer can "hey miss harris" we all said until she picked up the beer can "what's this?" She asked before seeing the Japanese writing and immediately went to Maya smelling her breath.

"Ok" she paused "I'm going to call you mom" she says "my mom?,, na" she begged Ana looked the other way.

After Maya and Anna went home the other girls talked "fuck is that a hickey?" Miranda asked "what?" June says completely oblivious to the situation.

"Mayas brother gave you a hickey" stevie says, coco gave her a mirror to see a hickey on her neck, "oh my fucking god"

One thing she knew is that her brother were gonna kill her.

"Can I borrow a scarf?"