𝟏𝟏𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ,𝟎𝟏𝟏

❝ don't catch feelings ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

"No,,,,shes not going with you" said drew and he pulled her away, "what" Dustin frowned knowning that he's not about to listen to this guy

"No,,,,shes not going with you" said drew and he pulled her away, "what" Dustin frowned knowning that he's not about to listen to this guy. "Let her speak" Dustin says as he dropped shoulder cause his whole moment was ruined.

"Yes" she mumbled but not enough for Dustin to hear "yes" she said louder enough for Dustin to swoop and pick her off her feet drew scoffed "now I owe Brandt money" he says as her neck wiped around.

"What?" She says with pure fire in her eyes, "this was all a get me pretending to like you before I came here Brandt made a bet to see how easy your really are" he says laughing as his mother covered her mouth hearing those words come out of her sons mouth.

she started yelling and  curse in Spanish as she dragged him out everyone started laugh and she looked at dusty giving him a small kiss on his lips.

He paused. Before pulling her into a longer and hard kiss before they heard "THATS MY LIL SISTER GANG" Martinez shouted as the other brother were holding him back.

She felt a smirk form on her lips from dusty pulling her in a and kissing her hard with his hand behind her neck and other hand on hide jaw.

Before being pulled away by her father "slow down buddy" he says chuckled then giving dustin a menacing smile.

Dustin cleared his throat and June stood there, all she could was smile. "WATCH YOUR BACK HOMIE!" Shouted Martinez, June gave him a saw waved before everyone in the house oooh'ed and awww'ed at the two.

"I'm good I'm good" said Martinez before he went upstairs "don't get pregnant" he says before continuing walking. "Don't listen to him" scoffed her auntie

elsewhere.
"Should I ask dusty or Brandt since they both are in love with me" Maya giggled "both" Anna shrugged beige giving her a toothy smile. She pulled up her boat shaped phone and dialled.

Ring ring.

"This is Dustin who dis?" He says "this is Maya and I was wondering if you wanna go to the dance with me?" She asked "um nah I'm going with June" he says hanging up.

Maya started to throw a tantrum kicking her feet throwing things and crying. "There's always brandt" Anna says comforting her "okay" she says sniffing her snot back into her nose.

"What do you want?" Brandt says "this is Maya I was wondering if you wanna go to the dance with me?" She asked "no I'm planning to go with June" he says "but she's going with Dustin".

"WHAT" he shouted "he just told me" Maya says with a soft tone "I'm gonna killl this mother fucker" he shouted before hanging up.

Sorry I keep disappearing 😭🩵