Pfft... Me and Brant? Yeah, right

Okay, so I realized exactly how much is left of this book that I have to write the events and I'm not sure if it will all fit but I have no intention whatsoever for making a sequel seeing as no one really reads this story... so, like, this will be a long book. I'm sorry, it's just that I have so much planned for this story (even though half of what is planned in my head is complete and utter nonsense) and with Tams's new friends and Brant and Madison, not to mention lily....

... and of course, the one and only One Direction.

So yeah, this is just something I made for fun and I'm glad that at least 10 people (who vote) like this, yay!

_________________________________________________

Pfft... Me and Brant? Yeah, right

Tams POV

I wait for his answer. He's seriously going to give me the silent treatment? Damn coward.

Brant blinks at me a few times before finally answering, "Okay, but you have to tell me your master plan."

I grin at him and silently high five myself. "Deal."

...

"No, Brant you idiot!" I shove Brant hard, but not hard enough that he would fall out of our hiding place. Yes, our hiding place. AKA the bushes.

Dun, dun, duuuuuuun.

Brant, being the idiot that he is, keeps on whispering crap like, "If we get caught, we're screwed" and, "I swear to God, Tams, if this goes wrong I will kill you."

I ignore his death threats and try my best to see what was going on with Madison, Lily and two other girls I've never really paid any attention to. We're here because, this, my friends, is my master plan. All Brant has to do go up there and confess his love to Lily.

Why is this going to work, you may ask?

Here's the thing, Lily has been sticking around to Madison all day, so it looks like Lily is getting attached to her.

Like a puppy.

So basically, when Brant confesses his undying 'love' for her, Madison is sure to think that something is up or that she flirted with him.

Madison will then proceed to making Lily suffer.

It was mean, heartless and cruel, but you know what? I don't fucking care 'cause this chick is going to get it.

"Come on Tams, I can't do this." Brant is chickening out. Again.

"No! You have to! For Narnia!"

"What?"

"Never mind."

"Okay, maybe I'm going overboard with this. I mean, Maddie's not that bad! In fact she's great in bed, especially whe-"

"Ew. Brant. Ew. That was some information I did not need, nor want to know at all. Just grow some balls, go up there and go all Romeo on Lily's ass."

"I don't think I can. I mean, Madison and I have been dating for a year now..."

"Oh wow, Brant, a year. You've made a record." I say sarcastically.

"Hey! It's long for me!"

"Just shut up and go."

"Tams? Can't we just do this some other way?"

I throw my hands up, exasperated. If this wimp wasn't going to go up there and do what I want him to, then, no, I wasn't helping.