Must. Not. Kiss. Harry. Styles.

It's short, but I updated early and I'll update again later this week. :)

_________________________________________________________________

Tams POV

'schle·miel

[shluh-meel] n. Slang.

1. an awkward and unlucky person for whom things never turn out right. 2. Tams, especially when Harry Styles is about to kiss her.'

Of course I hesitate. Stupid me.

Here Harry is, wanting to kiss me and I stop him.

I am such an idiot.

"Harry- I... don't know, alright?" I say, my hand on his chest. His breathing starts to slow down and he looks at me with hard eyes. Maybe I can rewind time and just let him kiss me.

But that would mean kissing a boy twice in one night. Two different boys. That counts as cheating, right? Then again, Niall and I aren't really together.

"Is this because of Niall?" Harry breathes, his hot breath bringing tingles to my nose. Yeah, he's that close. And he's not making any attempt at moving away.

No. I want to say no.

"Yes."

Remind me to invent a verbal delete button.

Harry pulls back, his jaw tight. His eyes search mine and he pulls his hands away. "So you like him, right? Otherwise this," he points his finger at me than at himself, "would've worked."

"You're not some second choice." I mutter, staring him down.

"Yeah? Well I feel like it." Harry says bitterly. "The way I see it, if he isn't in the picture, I would be."

"That's not true. I didn't stop you just because of him!"

Okay, yeah, I did. But he doesn't have to know that.

He snorts. "Okay, sure. Whatever you say Tams."

"Stop being such a jerk!"

"I'm being a jerk?"

"Yeah, you are! You've been selfish and annoying the entire night! Just give me a break." I growl even though I didn't mean any of that, I just wanted a reason to be as angry at him as he is with me.

"You want a break?! I'll give you a break!" Harry growls and pushes himself back up. "You know, I really like you Tams, but then you always find some way to ruin it."

"Well, if I always ruin it then just don't like me!"

"Like that's even possible!" He yells and stomps his foot in frustration. "I go up to ask you out and you're macking about with Niall at the bar!"

"He kissed me."

"You didn't seem to hate it. In fact, you seemed to like it very much." he says harshly.

I stand there, shocked as hell, just staring at him.

"And," he continues, "when I crashed yours and Niall's date at Knott's Berry Farm, I wanted to sweep you off your feet. That didn't go so well, did it?"

Oh my God.

He takes one step towards me and we're only inches away. "And when you tried to hook me up with other girls and I denied all of them, I thought you'd get a clue."