The drunken adventures of Damsel Tams Part 2

'Allo to the very few people actually reading this story! Thanks for reading! I appreciate anyone who does!

Oh and read @carolina_lala's stories she's really funny and I'm sure you'll like her fan fiction! So please go and read it and maybe even fan her! Alright?

Hope this is funny!

________________________________________

The drunken adventures of Damsel Tams Part 2

Chapter.... you know what? I'm done with chapters

Niall POV

The first thing I try to do before some car comes and runs us over is pick her up.

Not so easy.

I need to work out.

Oh shit, there comes a car, I should run.

You dumbass, don't just leave her there!

Right, right, of course.

I then resolve to dragging her across the street.

You look like you just killed someone and is dragging it to a dumpster in BROAD DAYLIGHT.

I probably do but who cares?

"No! No! No! The chicken doesn't want the banana! He's being forced to eat it!" Liam is still effing talking about his stupid lame joke that doesn't even make sense.

"Guys! Guys! I'm seriously worried, I can't find Louis anywhere an- wait, did Tams pass out?" Harry asks when he sees me.

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Ah, for fuck's sakes." Zayn mutters throwing his head back.

"Okay, we can do this. We just need to find Louis and take turns carrying Tams. No biggie." Liam tries to calm us down.

"Where are we again?"

"I told you, in the Taylor street."

"How about we ask someone in that hotel?"

"The Taylor hotel? Is that the name? How original..."

"Shut up Zayn, don't judge."

I shove the passed out Tams in Liam's arms and grab Harry's arm and we head to the hotel.

I ring the bell, hoping they'll let us in.

The guy unlocks the door and Harry and I enter.

"Well this is nice..." Harry states as he looks around.

"Yep." I mutter and walk up to the front desk.

"Hello?" asks the guy. He looked Indian.

"Um, yeah, hi. I'm Niall and this is Harry, we're lost and we just like to know if you knew this address?" I ask and pull out a piece of paper, setting it out in front of him.

He looks at the paper and doesn't pay much attention to us. I guess he doesn't know who we are.

"Uh-huh, yes. I know." he says then sets the paper back in front of us.

We stare at each other silently.

"Uh... could you maybe tell us?" I ask.

"Oh! You want me to tell you! Right! Right!"

"Right." Harry mumbles and I elbow him.

"Um, well, you just turn left and then you..." he continues to tell us directions and then stops every now and then to tell us about a restaurant.