Introducing THE HOT GUY

While I think of something to write I will entertain you with a joke.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Cash

Cash who?

No thank you I prefer peanuts!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, you're right, it's not funny.

he

hehe

BWAHAHAHA!

I'll start now.

Actually, before I do, I'd just like to dedicate this chappie to ma friend @coolcrazyme who's actually writing a Percy Jackson fan fic so if you're also into that then go and read it!

Thank you!

_________________________________________________

Introducing THE HOT GUY

Louis POV

As Tams rushes out of the kitchen screaming very colorful words, the rest of us stare at her cereal hungrily.

"I CALL DIBS!" shouts Niall and grabs it.

"Oh hell no! I carried her last night! I get it!" Liam says as he grabs the bowl out of Niall's hands. Niall pouts and crosses his arms.

"Mmmm, this is sooooo goooood..." Liam gushes as he digs in.

"Shut up Liam! You're not helping any of us!" Zayn says as he glares at Liam.

"Okay, I've been meaning to ask, Louis, why exactly were you in a wedding dress?" Harry looks at me.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Nice excuse dude, never heard that before." Niall says with heavy sarcasm.

I just glare at him.

"No, seriously, I can't remember." I say.

I didn't think I drank too much last night until I woke up this morning puking my guts out.

Stupid hangover, I swear my head is going to explode.

"I'm bored." Harry says.

"I do not care, there is no way in hell that we're going to repeat yesterday's experience." Zayn snaps as he takes a sip from his coffee.

"Speaking of last night, remember that expensive hot car we had? Yeah, WE DITCHED IT." Liam says.

"Oh yeah, we need to go and get that." Niall mutters.

"No way, we'll just ask Daniel to go and get it." Zayn says.

"What about the keys?"

"I've got 'em." Harry says.

"And where are they?"

"I dunno."

I slap my forehead, even I'm not this stupid.

The other boys mutter things like "Dumbass," and "Stupid," and "We're screwed."

"BYE YOU GUYS! DO NOT COME TO MY SCHOOL THIS TIME!" We hear Tams yell from the living room.