Date worries

Hello! Yeah, erm, this is a late update :/ sorry. Again.

It's super super short, I know. But it's like a filler chapter for the date.

Please vote or comment!

And this is dedicated to DarkSideOfMe002 cuz you're awesome and for the amazing banner! Thanks babe!

_____________________________

Harry POV

"I'm pretty sure," I state, "that I'll win. I mean, c'mon, how hard is it to get a girl to love you?"

Liam raises his eyebrows at me. "Pretty hard."

I wave him off. "Naw, pretty easy." I look at my cards and study them. Uno is a pretty complex game, especially when you've promised to anyone who would listen that you'll tame Liam.

I have two blue threes. Perfect. The stack is topped with a red three so I put them both at the same time and before Liam can say anything, I say, "Uno!"

Liam smiles at me sweetly. "Nuh huh, you can suck your ass." He places down a 'pick up two' card and I groan.

Dammit.

From the coffee table, Liam's phone rings and I dive in to pick it up before he can get it.

"Hey, honey bunches," I head Danielle's voice purr, "how are you, my sweet boy?"

"I'm fine, sugarpuff, but you're boy isn't gonna be when I beat him at this card game," I reply.

"Get off of the phone, Harry," she growls. Well, okay, that escalated quickly.

"Alright, alright, calm your tits." I hand over the phone to Liam and he snatches it from me and glares at me.

"Hey, baby," he greets and gets up from the couch.

"Whoa- where're you going? We're not done here!" I complain, getting ready to throw all the cards at him back. He doesn't reply so I say, "Fine! Be that way! I win!"

He just rolls his eyes.

"Were you guys playing Uno?" asks Niall, plopping himself on Liam's now empty seat.

"You guessed right!" I squeal, feigning enthusiasm, "Ten points for you!"

"Shut up, jackass."

I grunt and pack up the cards, shuffling them in the process. "You wanna play?"

"Nah."

I grunt again. Jesus, what's so wrong with Uno? I bet they're all scared that I'll tame all of their arses. Oh yeah, guys, watch out, here comes Harry Styles; Uno Master.

I clear my throat and glance at Niall. "So, um, where are you taking Tams?"

"Why do you wanna know? So you can crash the date again?"

Okay, I deserve that. But, still, the guy should let it go, we all had fun in the end. Well, at least I did and that's what counts, right?

Right.

Niall sighs. "Fine, I was thinking about taking her to a French restaurant."

A French restaurant. Posh.

"Oh," I mutter, flipping the cards in my hand. "That's cool. When're you taking her?"

"I wanna get this over with, probably today."

I fight the urge to punch him. That was so completely a douchebag thing to say. But then I remember that I'm like that too, I kissed her just for the bet. Maybe a little 'cause I wanted to. But mostly the bet. Yeah.