Coochylangelo and pink hair

This is the last not-funny/short chapter I will write, I PROMISE. And I also vow to update a lot quicker, I can't wait for this to continue :D

I am not British. I have an American accent, I don't know British words from American except for a few, so if the boys speak in American slang, I'm sorry. I'll try to make sure that that doesn't happen or you could let me know.

Plus, One Direction is not mine, neither is any of their girlfriends. I don't know much about them, just stuff I've either learnt from reading other fanfictions or from what people have told me. So, yeah, I might make up some stuff that may or may not be true. I don't know. I don't care if Harry really doesn't love platypuses or whether Liam has a unicorn tattoo or not.

I hope you enjoy :)

OH, WAIT. Who's side are you guys on? Harry? Or Niall? Please tell me!

_____________________________________________________

Harry POV

I'm in Cameron's SUV having the most pointless argument with Tams.

"Nuh uh, you're stupider."

"You're stupidest."

"You're stupid-er-est."

"You're stupidest-est-est-"

"But you're stupider."

Tams sighs in frustration. "I am not stupid!" she growls and I shove at her. She shoves me back and I push her harder.

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

I sigh and just lean back in my chair. She starts the engine and glares at me before backing out of the driveway.

"You're getting better at this." I say, indicating her driving skills.

She rolls her eyes and says, "Yeah, I do drive better when I don't have five guys praying for mercy in the backseat."

"Okay, you are a terrible driver, you should know that."

"Oh yeah? Then how come you're not driving?"

"'Cause I don't have a freakin' driver's license!"

"Then get one!"

"I can't."

"Then shut the hell up and let me drive!" she yells and I cringe but still back down reluctantly. I so didn't want to upset the driver who can crash this car just to get back at me.

We drive in silence towards Union Square and I can see Tams's white knuckles gripping the steering wheel as if it's her only hope. A bit frightened, I look out the window in search for Zayn but I see him nowhere.

"Harry?"

"What?"

"I've been meaning to ask..."

"Shoot."

"How'd you guys come to be One Direction anyway?"

Gaping, I whip my head around to see her. "You mean you don't know?"

She shrugs. "Nope."

"We became a band in The X Factor."

"Oh."

"Do you even know what The X Factor is?"

"Yeah, a porn show, right?"

I throw my head back and laugh. "It's a singing competition, you dumbass."