Sad Izuku

Me: ...

I wished I could scream but I couldn't get a single sound out of my throat besides some blood which I immediatel caught up. The pain was really something else but for some reason I couldn't feel any pain at all. It was really really weird. If someone would have jumped down a four story building like I just did then I would expect some kind of pain, something that would let me wake up but besides the trouble I had breathing there was nothing.

Failed...

What a failure I am.

Can't even throw myself off a rooftop properly.

And my prayer didn't get into gods ears...

Maybe I should just pray for this stupid life to end...

I am so sick of this.

At least it doesn't hurt.

Should I be happy or not...

It was really really strange for me not to feel any pain at all but I took it as it was and slowly started standing up. Just moving a bit was enough to make me feel nauseas and also want to vomit which not gonna lie, I did. However all that came out was just blood mixed with the last bit of food I had. 

I felt dizzy and disorientated. The sounds I could hear right now were all muffled but didn't stop me from continuing to stand up. Now that I was thinking about it. I just wanted it to stop and I also wanted to pray to go one more time. I hoped that when I would go to a church that it would make me get closer to god and so I started dragging my broken body up from the floor.

Of course I knew that my leg and my arm were broken. I also knew that I had some broken ribs just from how my breathing was shaking and also being quite hard. No one had to be a specialist to see me and say something was wrong. You just had to be an ordinary person but oh well that was it for sure. 

Me: ....

Even now that I stood up, no sound wanted to escape my mouth but I felt blood dripping from the corner of my lip. I also knew that I was basically covered in blood and that I had a wound on my head because it was running down my forehead making looking up ahead pretty hard. Not as if it was easy to begin with. I mean I didn't see well and everything was just blurry and a bit black.

Didn't stop me from slowly getting out of the school ground and on the streets towards the next church just down the street across from a park.

Maybe if i pray hard enough god will forgive me.

I am a sinner for not realizing this sooner.

Did they just leave me?

Is this why I was born quirkless?

Was I just a failure?

I can't go on like this.

There is nothing here for me.

I am useless.

I am worhtless.

I am an idiot.

I am talentless.

I just...

no matter what I do, I am a failure at everything.

Can't even get a quirk this way...

Oh Kacchan, I am sorry.

I tried.

I really tried my best.

I did what you told me and it didn't work.

What am I to do now?

Slowly but surely I dragged my body to the church. People on the streets were looking at me but I didn't care about them. No one approached me and I was quite happy about that fact. If someone would have touched me, I wouldn't have known what would happen because I was not confident enough to say that my body would have stayed in one. Honestly I didn't even know how badly injured I was or how I looked right now, nor did I care. I had a goal in mind and I would get to that place even if it was the last thing I would do.

For some reason, I really thought that right now my body was in shock. This was and probably is the only reason why I couldn't feel, hear or even see properly right now. Everything that made me walk and go on is just the thought of being close to gods place and tell him my wish. Maybe he would have pity with a soul such as mine and would grant me my wish.

Maybe I found finally find some peace.

Or maybe I would really get a quirk and Bakugo was right.

The moment I got to the church, I leaned against the heavy door because of all the exhaustion I felt. I knew that there was a limit to how long I could stay conscious and I was close to my limit. Still I wanted to let god know about my wish. I wanted someone to at least see me and hear me out. I just wanted someone to love me and someone to care for me.

Was that really to much to ask for?

A/N:

I am to lazy to eddit the name sooo.... please take this to heart and ignore the name Mellyy.

 please take this to heart and ignore the name Mellyy