Back again

" There will be no white flag above my door,

I'm in love, and always will be."

    Chris turned around to see Ann smiling shily at him, her brown eyes sparkling  while the wind blew her long locks, and it looked almost as if her strands of hair and the sun were one in the same, melting into bright orange.

   " Hi..." She ran one of her hands trough her hair, her shy-ness is the most endearing thing ever, Chris thought, as his blue eyes brightened up, the heaviness he felt for weeks easing out. Everything was better with her, and it will always be. 

   " I want you back. " He got out, more sure of himself then ever. The bluntness of it all surprised them both, he didn't think he would have this kind of confidence in him. Ann just stood there and stared at him in shock for what felt like hours to Chris, but then at one point she got closer to him, and wrapped her arms around his torso. 

  " Me too silly, but we can't rush into this. Not again. Let's take things slow, see if this time we can adapt to each other's personalities, okay?"

  " Of course! No problem! Anything for you Ann Perkins! " He muttered like 3 words a second, feeling his heartbeat go out of control, sending shivers of fear down his spine. He hated not being able to control everything that goes on in his body, but nevertheless, he chose to ignore that and focus on this moment. This damn perfect moment. He wrapped his arms around her, smelling her vanilla-scented hair and looking into the distance, at the now completely orange sun, and the strings of purple that the clouds offered. 

  Yeah... this was perfect.

-

    Tom came to Joan's place every night. She wanted him there. She wanted her husband to know he is there. She wanted to make her husband jealous, angry, and most importantly: she wanted to get revenge on him for cheating on her, plenty of times. Tom knew their affair wasn't about him, that she really wanted him or anything like that. He was just the first dummy to fell into her lap. Her damn beautiful lap, her perfect body and wide smile, who could take any man's breath away. Their relationship affected him more then he let on. He knew she was never going to be his. Not really. But he didn't want to get out of it either, because then... he'd have nothing. His antreprenorial plans never really worked, his "friends" didn't really like him that much, and women well... there's no one who likes him less then women. So he stayed. Every night. Until he lost count of how many lies he's fed himself with.

-

     "So how are things going with you and hot hot news lady?" Donna asked Tom, a wide smirk on her face. "You hittin' that good?"

    " Real good baby! She a freak!" He smirked in return, not giving anything away. 

     Ron watched their conversation from afar, like a "twirling moustache" villain in a James Bond movie. He hated listening to people's stupid complaints, especially about their idiotic love lives, but he couldn't help but care what happens to the dumb kid. He's seen him grow from the start, both him and Leslie. Both idiots who care too much about this and that, but his idiots nevertheless. And idiot number 2 looked kind of bummed.

     Tom caught Ron staring at him, but Ron turned around and left. He didn't know what to do about the situation just yet. Also, he hates talking to people. Period.