Part three.

"Alright…" I said hesitantly. Once he led me into the builing the smell of mint hit my nose. It was very classy and nice on the inside.

     “Aye Mitch!” Harry said greeting the man at the front desk. “

   Harry! Who’s this lovely little thing?” He asked looking me up and down. Mitch had slicked back blonde hair. His eyes weren’t too bad either. But this was all nothing compaired to how stunning Harry was. Why am I thinking like this. I have only known this boy for not even all of four hours. But he was stunning.

     “This is Ella.” He said with a slime pulling me close. Harry gave Mitch a cheeky smile.

     “Hi.” I said while I waved with a smile.

     “Might I say you are absaloutly stunning.” He almost drooled.

   “Awe thank you!” I cooed.

   “Yeah back off.” Harry mumbled inder his breath all defencively.

     “Harry.” I said playfuly smacking his chest.

   “What?” Harry asked. Mitch let out a deep chuckle. It’s matched his voice. The masculinity in the room was going to sufficate me. One guy was enough. As I looked closer at Mitch whilst Harry and him made small talk was he was a giant spot on his face. On his jaw. I was trying not to laugh at it when I got snapped out of my pimple trance by Harry. “Ella?” He asked shaking me a bit.

   “Huh?” I asked.

     “Mitch asked where you are from.” He said giglleing under his breath. “Oh uh..” I caught myself staring at it. I had to get out of there before I bustedout laughing. “England!” I shouted while I dragged Harry to the elivator.

     “That was implied!” He called. Harry laughed. As soon as we hopped in Harry burt out laughing.

   “Ella I saw you staring at his massive spot.” he said.

     “Was it that noticable?” I asked gettging quite embarised.

     "About as notice able as his spot. I laughed so loud. He laughed at me laughing. I stopped when I noticed him laughing.

     “What?” I asked.

    “Your laugh is soo cute.” he gushed.

   “Thanks.” My cheeks tinged bright pink. DING! The elivator stopped and the doors opend. I smoothes my dress once again and stepped out after Harry. We walked down the halway hand in hand. My fingers molded to his.

   “Ah here we are.” He said as opend the door to apartment 7B. He shut it behind me and let out a huge sigh. “Well here it is. Casa dey la Styles.” He said. I laughed a bit.

   I was looking around and noticeone particular picture. Well it was the only picture. Him, and a girl about two or three years younger. She had black straight hair, big brown eyes, and tan skin. “That’s my sister and I.” He said putting his large hand on my sholder. It startled me and I jumped at the sensation.

     “She’s beautiful.” I mumbled.

     “I know.” He said letting out another sigh. “I miss her.” he added after a moment.

     “What happend?” I asked curiously. “If you wanna talk about it.”

     “She uhh…” He trailed off.

     “Did she die?” I asked sounding shocked.

     “No silly. We just don’t uh, talk much anymore I haven’t seen or talked to her in about 3 and a half years.” I felt bad. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t talk to my brother.