Part nine.

*********** READ NOTE AT THE END VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!******

"I guess." He mumbled pressing his lips to mine. They were so velvety soft. Like the inside of a rose. I always loved the way he was so affectionate. All the time. He soon placed his hand right behind my ear brushing some hair back along the way. This was almost picture perfect. One thought rang through my mind endlessly all day.

Was I pregnant?

I really was anxious to know. I know that Harry said he would stay and all but I'm a teenager. I have no room in my life for a baby. Heck; I'm just getting mine started. Making a name for myself. I'm not sure if I would adopt out or what I would do. Because my mother always said I had a nurturing side to me. Especially when it came to children. So I'm worried that if I saw the baby, I'd want to hold it and I'd get attached. But on that same hand I'd spend my whole like wondering what if? Or at the same time be wondering, what the baby looked like. Or how it smiled. If it even looked like Harry. Oh. That just gave me a thought. Not to rush into anything or sound creepy but oh my goodness me and Harry would have the cutest kids ever. I really think we would. Harry's a sweet guy though. He'd probably convince me to keep it for us but I wouldn't want to start that chapter in my life. Yet. Don't get me wrong, I love kids and can't wait to have them but, wait let me rephrase that. I can wait to have them. And I believe that when the time is right I will. 

Harry pulled apart. We were sitting on the coffee table when my friends sat down and started to interrogate the poor boy. 

"Do you li-"

"Future plans?" 

"Money?" 

They where shouting questions out all at once. 

"STOP!" I shouted. They all sat quiet. "Now please one at a time. Please." I begged. I pointed to Emma. Her Carmel hair looked amazing in this lighting. Highlighting her rosey-red cheek bones and full pink lips perfectly. She was beautiful. 

"Okay. What's your name?" 

"Harry."

"Are you two dating and if so as of when." 

"Yes and we started today. This morning actually."

"And finally is that your natural hair colour?" 

"Yes." 

"Okay thank you." She said with a warm glow. I pointed at Sarah. 

"Shoot." He said folding his large tanned hands together and pointing at her with his indexes. 

"Okay. Umm... She is our friend so I have to ask. Did you guys do the 'do' yet. No details please."

"No we haven't. She wants to wait in till marriage and I respect that." I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek. Including Bailey all of the girls cooed at him. 

"Any plans for the future?" 

"Um well. I manage a bakery here. I would like to expand the business and I want two kids when I get married." 

"Have you ever been to America?" She asked eyes glowing. What kind of a question is that? 'Have you been to the states?' She sounds like a loony ninny if you ask me. 

"No But I plan to take my wife there on a honeymoon." 

"Thank you sir." She said all pleasant. 

"Bailey any questions?" 

"Are you spending the night or not? Because like if you do rules for guys no shirts." She winked at me. I covered my face with my hands knowing I was glowing red.