Part five.

"What the hell Harry?!" I shouted being as I was quite ticked at the fact he pushed me into my flat and yelled at my neighbor.

"Brandon... He-he's a big dick wad. I had this girlfriend... Arora a few years back. She had been my girl friend for three years and on our aniversary and I came home early from work and she wasn't ther. I went down to Brandon's to see if he's seen her and I walked him... you know. Doing the do." Harry said with a sadened tone and face. I felt bad for him. Some sort of un exspainable simpathy for him. I hugged him tightly and rubbed circles in his back with my palm. I felt him smile into my sholder when I whispespered into his ear.

"You know she's just a cheeting bitch and he's a man hoe. Not worth your time... Wait you lived here or?" I pulled away looking confused.

"Oh yeah. Just a few three flats over."

**FLASH BACK**

"No problem. Take off early today." My boss Mark had said to me with a soft smile. He was friends with my mom.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really." He stated smiling bigger. "I always knew you were going to be a ladies man Styles." He said cheekily laughing at the picture of him, my mom and I on a small boat from when I was five. He was like my mom's brother. Hell he was almost my second dad!

"Thanks Mark." I said. "I just wanted to make this night special for me and Arora." I said smiling thinking about my beautiful girlfriend Arora. (Btw readers it's pronounced  A-Rore-Uh for those eho didn't know! x. ) "I don't want to cause you any like trouble. So if you do need me to stay I understand." I said hoping he would reply with 'no it's fine.' wich he did.

"It's fine Harry. Just go on. I can lock up the Bakery." He said patting me on the back.

"Thank you so much Mark!" I called running out trying to put on my jacket at the same time.

"Anytime!" he yelled. I could tell he was still smiling. I felt bad though. I always thought he had a weird sort of crush on my mom that maybe he just didn't want to admit to. But oh well, tonight is my night. With Arora. I raced home to my apartment to see her smiling face. As soon as I got into the building I went behind the front desk to get the flowers I had stashed there for her. I was lucky to be friends with my manager's son. I ran upstairs and unlocked the door.

"Arora! Baby I'm home." I got no reply, so I called for her again this time looking around the place. "Arora?" She obviously wasnt there. I set the flowers down on the table and desided to go see if Brandon the guy a few flats down had seen her. He was one of my bestfriend. He was the one who told me about the flat for rent and I jumped at the chance. I walked the short walk down to Brondon's and knocked. I walked in after. We both did that. Didn't wait just knocked and walked. I set my keys down on his side table. "Aye man have you seen Aor-" I was cut off. I had looked up and saw Arora and Brandon doing the you know... having sex on his couch. "WHAT THE HELL. YOU BITCH!" I yelled while grabbing my keysw and running out with tears in my eyes. I had been dating her since I was fourteen. I felt like I had waisted years on her. I whiped them from my eyes and ran faster. She chased after me with a foot blanket wrapped around her girly bits. It botherd me so bad, I had not ever pressured her into anything. If you know what I mean. Brandon I'm pretty sure had stolen the ultimate from her and she probably injoyed it. I was pissed. How could she?

"HARRY!" She called banging on the door. "I CAN EXPLAIN!"

"NO YOU CAN'T YOU CHEETING BITCH!" I called.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR STYLES!" She called I grabbed the flowers and opend the door. Before she could walk in I threw them at her and slammed the door in her face. "What the hell? What are these for?" She called.