Part two.

The sudden movement comming from my new friend caused me to wake from my shallow slumber. He quickly noticed my restlessnice and rubbed my arm. “It’s fine we are okay j-just let me do the walking.” He whisperd into my ear.

   “What?” I asked quite confused at his direction. “What’s going on?” I questioned after a moment of silence.

   “Just pretend to be asleep.” He added. “Follow my lead.” Not more than a moment later did the feds pull up behind his what I was now sure was a Jet black Range Rover. I heard a door slam shut. Harry pretended to be asleep. So I did the same.

    “Exuse me?” A very masculan voice sounded. A flashligh was braught apon us. 

   “Huh?” Harry mummed slightly sitting upright and rubbing his eyes. “Oh, hello officer.”

    “I’m not amused why are you two here after the pond is closed?” He asked stirnly. Harry shook me awake.

   “Oh It is?! I am so sorry. I apoligise. See Ella and I here were on a date at around five. We must have fallen alseep a while ago.” he explained. The second I heard my name I ‘got up’ .

  “Is this true ma’am?” He asked shining the bright L.E.D. light into my eyes. What was this man trying to do blind me or intarigate me?

   “Yes sir. I am so sorry. See Harry told you we should have come earlier so that we could just go home an hour or so later.” I said looking at my misgivious new found friend. Getting my eyes out of the light was great. Well I was looking at Harry for three resons. 1.) To get my eyes out of that horendis light. 2.) To look and see Harry’s reply. And 3.) To wait for the police officer’s responce while I pretended to scold him. I was a terrible liar. I could never do it without blushing.

    “I will let you two off with a warning. This time.” the middle aged man hissed. His blading spot at the top of his head shined while his partner shined his light over to his to check in on him.

   “Everything alright Cap’n?” He asked as if her were sailing a boat. I looked over and had to hold back my giggles because this kid was only like 20 and had the face of a little kid who should be sitting in either a booster seat at Nando’s or a kid with his mum in a trolly at the market. Harry soon caught my drift as the The “Cap’n” Still holding the light tight to our eyes turned his head back to the man with the little kid face and yelled.

   “NED I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE CAR!” He scolded with an angry tone. After a moment he added. “And don’t call me Cap’n. That sounds a bit homo.” Harry covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing. I on the other hand did not even beging to think of the idea of covering my mouth and burst out laughing for about half of a second and then Harry threw his hand over my mouth.

    “Ella stop.” He murmerd trying to keep himself from laughing. The second the police officer turned his head Harry took his hand off my mouth.

      “Sorry about him. He’s my son. He is training. He is just a bit on the little kid side. We still need to touffin’ em’ up.”

     “It’s alright.” Harry added.

     “Just this time it will be a warning. I wouldn’t want to crash your date. Go home kids and don’t let it let happen again.” he said in a much kinder tone than the last time.

     “Thank you so much sir. Have a good night.” Harry said as the police man walked off. He raised his hand in a wave.

   “You too!” He said back. As soon as they were off I slapped Harry’s nice arm.