Part one.

My ring tone echoed around my room. “Wanna go out tonight?” my friend Bailey asked. Texting wasn’t always my favorite way to communicate. I’d rather call. It’s less of an effort to carry on a conversation.

“No, I’d better finish my applications. I do unlike you want to get into university. ;)” It didn’t take long before my ringer went off again. Once again my almost ear drum bursting ring tone went off.

“Ella please?! You never come with us. :(” She was always going out.

“Well, who all is going?” I felt like the biggest push over ever.

“Sarah, me and Emma. Come on we are going clubbing. You have been 18 for what three months now? Why haven’t you come with us to go do something?”

“Fine. Only this time. What should I wear? Fancy or toned down but still dressy.” I asked. I never knew what to wear. Amazing fashion sense; but for the bad setting.

“Little black dress type of thing. ;) Wanna look good for all the lads. ;)” she responded.

“Will do pick me up in 30?” I asked. I had to shower also. Do my hair, makeup, get dressed. So yeah 30 minutes should be enough.

“Sure thing babe.”

On that note I got up and picked out a dark navy blue one shoulder dress with some matching dark navy blue and white striped peek toe heels. I hopped in the shower right away.

I shaved and washed my hair. Got out and put on some lotion. The cold liquid was almost ice against my skin. It started to warm with my body heat after a few seconds. I grabbed a strapless bra, and some knickers.

Getting the dress on was one of my most difficult tasks of the night. After it was zipped and ready to go I curled my hair into small ringlets that fell down my back. I dress ended about mid thigh. It looked nice. I but on some blush and some faint eyeshadow. I bit of mascara and lip gloss and we were cooking. I bobby-pinned part of my bangs back and grabbed my clutch.

I waited in the living room of my apartment. Since I just moved in about 3 weeks ago I’m still unpacking. The place was a bit cluttered but manageable. I clicked on the telly and grabbed a bottle of water. I took a big sip to quench my thirst. I heard a ‘grandpa’ type car horn outside my window. Knowing it was Bailey I reached my head out the window not caring what my new neighbors thought. Before I could say anything she honked again. “HURRY IT UP BITCH WE'RE WAITING!!!" honking once more I laughed.

“HOLD YOUR HORSES SLUT CASE!” I yelled back. The old lady below me hit her ceiling/ my floor with a broom.

“KEEP IT DOWN I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!”

“Don’t get your huge old people knickers in a twist Grandma!” I yelled. I was so pumped. I didn't even care over the fact I was being a total bitch. Normally I'm very polite but even though I felt like I was being brought against my will it was a bit existing.

On my way out the door I had nocked some things over. I didn't care though. No need to keep my friends waiting. I could clean when I got home. I ran out the door. On my second flight of stairs I forgot that I had to lock my door.

I ran back up and walked in and grabbed my keyes off of the coffe table. and slammed the door. I tried to run even faster to try to make up for lost time not wanting to keep my firneds waiting. I tripped and fell on my own two feet. I was tumbling down a few stairs and then hit a hard suface. Thinking it was the wall I didn’t think much of it. Then a hand was reached out for me to grasp. “Thank you. I’m so sorry.”

“No problem, are you okay?” I fixed the hair out of my bright brown eyes. It hit me that it was the boy from 5D, four sweets down from mine.

“Oh Yeah I’m fine.”