Part eight.

While I was in the process of debating why I felt safe in Harry's arms I came to the conclusion that he was my boyfriend, and I should feel safe in his arms regardless of how little of a time we've known each-other  if he was willing to make the big step of calling me his and making it official. I was torn from my thoughts when Harry was whispering in my ear. "Ella? There is someone at the door baby. Do  you want me to get it?"  he asked. How sweet. He was so caring. Oh listen to me. I sound like a thirteen year old girl on Facebook about her boyfriend who bought her a pack of crisps or something. 

"It's fine. Cover your ears." I said quietly. 

"Okay." He said moving a bit and taking his arm off of me and covering his ears.

"COME IN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs though I didn't need to. 

"Wow. Some lungs you got there." He smirked. I heard the door open and in walked Bailey with a bunch of shopping bags from the local market. 

"Hey!!!" He said setting them all down. "Aww!" She cooed seeing me and Harry. 

"Hey." We both chorused at the same time. "This is Harry. And Harry this is my girlfriend Bailey." I smiled. 

"Hi." He smiled cheekily. I could hear it in his voice. 

"Omg you guys are so cute. Ella I've always pictures you with a nerd/geek kinda guy. But you know now that I see it the hot guy fits. YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE AN ITEM NOW BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT ELLA MARILYN I WILL HAVE TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE." She scolded. 

"No need to worry." Harry said. "I asked her out this morning." He added smiling like he's just one a a prize. 

"Ohhh!!!" She squealed. "You two are so cute like I said Ella the hot guy thing works for you." He joked. 

"Well thanks." 

"I'm lost." Harry said sounding puzzled. 

"How so?" I said sitting up him soon following me. 

"Your friend just called me hot. Thank you Bailey by the way but I'm happily taken. And you're okay with it?" He said. How cute. 

"She's just joking." I laughed. Me and Bailey erupted into a fit of giggles and he had a small pouted frown on his face. 

"I'm so stupid." He said joining in after a moment.

"No you're not." I said back. 

"Yeah I am you're my girlfriend. " He joked. I knew he was joking but omg why would he even go there? I hit him over the head and let me tell you this he made the cutest little 'owie' face the world has ever seen. He was so cute. 

"Ohhh no he  di-ant." Bailey joked, 

"Just kidding I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever and am so thankful for it." He smiled. I could tell he was serious and I put my arms around his neck and he lightly, and quickly kissed my lips. 

"PDA!" Shouted Bailey covering her eyes. "Keep it G rated people!" She shouted. 

"You're good!" I laughed. She uncovered her eyes and I planted one right on Harry's lips. He seemed a bit surprised but kissed me back in a moment's time. 

"OH GOD SNOG FEST YOU LIED ELLA!" She yelled hitting up with a pillow. Harry's amazingly loud, deep laughter filled the room. I was smiling like an idiot. 

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. 

"Because I have the cutest boyfriend ever." I mumbled. 

"What was that?" He said cupping his ear. I knew he had heard me.