Part six.

I felt bad for being such a stupid snoop. Plus on top of the guilt I felt self pitty due to the fact of me thinking Harry was a nice guy. I mean what can you expect from a guy who goes to a club to get gils? I shoot the guilty self pitty to the back of my mind hoping Harry sisn't see me snooping.

Shit.

"Well morning Mrs. Sherlock Holmes." He chuckled ina extreamly attractive morning voice. I wasn't facing him when he talked. My face tinged pink and I turnned on my heel like a small child. He was smiling that smoldering smile as he saw me.

"Harry... I-I-I-I-I-I c-can e-e-explaain." I stuttered. He only laughed harder.

"I got a text didn't I?" He asked. I grew a bit frustraited. Did he think that this was a joke? I mean I knew I didn't well wasn't officially his. But I mean a girl can try. I-I working on it.

"Yeah. Sorry. I just you know.." I trailed off.

"It's fine. I was going to tell you about it today!" He said with a cheeky grin. Tears welled up in my eyes. I staired deep into his emrald eyes looking for an answer. Only happyness.

"About what?" I asked with a ball in my throat and a trying hard not to try crying voice.

"It's my sister! Because you you Ella I built up the currage to talk to her. I shot her a text and got a re-ply. turns out she was just as like you know confused as I was about things. W-we are working on our relaitionship. Thank you." He was all extatic. He hopped out of bed and gave me an almost brotherly hug. It felt nice. "Thank you." He murmured into my hair.

"You're welcome; you're welcome." I said. He kissed my cheek. "Hey." I said flatly as I pulled him away from me while holding his sholders.

"Yeah?" He asked a bit confised.

"How about as a you know celibraition for talking to your sister I treat us to breakfast." I said with a big toothy grin. It felt like smiling and chewing gum but that was besides the matter.

"You mean lunch?" He asked.

"What?" I said as I cocked a brow.

"Yeah it's like 1 dear."

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped picking up the clock on the side of the bed. "How the? What the? What?!" I said shocked.

"I have that affect on people." I playfuly punched his jaw and we both had a laugh. "But I will take you up on the luch offer." He smirked.

"Great! Get ready!" I cooed.

"I'm paying!" He called as I ran down the hall.

"No you're not!" I called back. The light brown hard'wood floor was like ice agained my bare feet. "COLD FLOOR! COLD FLOOR! COLD FLOOR!" I yelled searching for my slippes. Just before I entered my room I bumped into a wall. Well Harry. I fell.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Fine." I giggled.

"Looking for these?" He asked holding up my grey knitted slippers with a fur trim on the top. They were like boots almost.

"Yes." I mumbeled taking the from his hanging hand and slipped them on as fast as lightning. We both erupted in laughter.

***************************************

After we had gotten ready, we headed for McDonald's wich was right down the road.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's I'll be with you in a moment." I woman's voice sounded.

"Alright what do you want?" I asked.

"You." He mumbeled.

"What was that?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.