The Best Cruise Trip Ever

As he lifted up her dress a little She pushed his hands "nope you won't get that for acting so naughty." He smiled keep trying to lift it up "you was naughty too." He looks at her She smirked and ran away "if you catch me you can do whatever you want." He smiled and runs after her She ran upstairs to the second floor He ran upstairs after her She looked at him smirking and got inside one of the room randomly He saw her going in a certain room and ran after her into that room She looked around as it was big room with girly style "WOW" She smiled at him "Whose room is it" He looks at her "When I first bought this house my baby sister Katy was an amazing violinist she got invited to the Juilliard School for it she is now the CEO of the biggest music company Marvin Carter is a musician she met him while attending Juilliard." He smiled looking at her "oh I see so that's her room I suppose I love it!" She exclaimed happily He nodded "I miss my sis but I'm happy she doing so great." He smiled thinking back on them growing up She smiled at him looking at her pic in the room thinking 'at least she lived her dreams' she sighed He looks at her "so babe how's your school going. And should we plan our wedding in the church."

She looked at him "yeah school is good... And yeah sure or we could make it in the beach I always dreamed of that if you don't mind." He smiled "anything what is your dreams I will make your dream come true." He looks at her She smiled at him "it's ok no need for that" He looks at her "why not babe it would make you happy." He smiled at her "I'm happy with you don't worry" she kissed him deeply He kisses her back more passionately "so tell me your dream and fantasies." He smiled at her She smiled and kissed him to change the subject He keep kissing her lifting her dress "tell me." She looks at him "they're nothing" she said low keep kissing him" shouldn't we back to our room" He nodded "if you tell me your dream please I told you about my sister." He stripped her naked and carry her to his bedroom She blushed huffing get face in him while holding him "no it's fine nothing important in them" He kisses her neck and smiled "tell me." She moaned slightly not replying him He keep kissing her neck "I know you love me so tell me your dreams so I can help with it." Carol looks at Tobias "it's fine babe" she moaned even more He keep kissing her trying to get her to tell him She moaned more "I have my diary."

He smirked thinking if he should read it while kissing her neck She moaned "I would show what I wrote about my dreams." Tobias nodded and keep kissing her neck "go get it let see it then." He smiled while keep kissing her neck She moaned "is the guy enjoying my neck want me to go" she smirked while slightly moaning He started kissing her on the lips while he was feeling up her chest She kissed back pulling his hair Tobias climb on top of her while he was kissing her all over. She kissed back feeling his body He smiled "do you love my body." He asked while he keep kissing her all over. She moaned louder feeling butterflies all over her body with his touch and lips not even focusing with what he says He keep kissing her smiling at her body as it's so beautiful. She kept moaning arching her back getting more wet by his touch "you're burning fire on me babe" He smiled "really babe." He kissed her more while he slide inside of her She moaned in pain before she felt the pleasure with his move He moved up and down while kissing her all over She moaned louder breathing deeply He keep going until he exploded then he pulled out and breathe heavily She breathed fast looking at him "I love you" He smiled "I love you too babe."

She smiled and tried to get up but her legs are panting "damn your hard." He looks at her "am I babe." He smiled at her "mhm" she smiled at him and got up walking to bathroom Tobias got up as well smiling She turned on warm water getting her bath ready Tobias got dressed wondering when they will start a family She got in having her bubble bath He went downstairs as his butler gave him his coffee and he turned on the tv to watch a show Jenny called Tobias while carol having her bath He checked his phone and sighed as he answered "hello" she smiled hearing his voice "oh hey love did I disturb something important" He was drinking his coffee "No just drinking coffee." She smirked "don't you remember having a night with me" He sighed "yes so what you heard my announcement." She smirked hearing that "I knew you only love her cause she didn't show her body to anyone" He sighed "that's not true I love her cause when I first met her she wasn't afraid to share what she was thinking both good and bad." Jenny smiled "I can share with you whatever you want" He sighed "like what." She smiled "anything Tobias please you got to give me a chance" He sighed "why though." Jenny smiled "you know I love you"