Carol and Tobias' Amazing Wedding

She chuckled "well it's just hard for me." He nodded "I know cause of your past." She nodded and looked at him "you didn't tell me do you like my body or your sis body more" He smiled "your body." He kisses her neck "are you sure even if hers bigger." she smirked He looks at her "you think she's bigger I don't know you both look close." Carol looks at him "I don't know you're the one saw her body" He smiled "you seen it to as you and her swam naked together." He smirked at her kissing her neck She rolled her eyes smiling "yeah right you got me" she moaned a little He smiled "so who do you think is bigger." Keep kissing her neck She moaned a little "her but now that I'm pregnant I'm not sure" she smirked He laughs and kisses your neck She kept moaning closing her eyes "you're making me horny" He smiled "really am I babe." He keep kissing her She smiled enjoying it moaning "I wanna feel more" she said in low voice He felt up her chest "like what." He whispered She moaned feeling hot He kisses her neck whispering "should I remove this to make you more hotter." He smirked "you're a bad teaser I'm already in the water" He untie her bikini top kissing her neck She moaned more pulling in his hair He showed her bikini untie while keep kissing her "you're really a bad husband" she smiled while moaning.

He smiled "awww why am I." He keep kissing her neck "you want Marvin to see me naked or are you gonna make a horny show in front of him" she laughed He smiled "maybe both as you did say we will swim with nothing on." He retie the bikini top while kissing her "yeah yeah." she chuckled He smiled "you took off your bottom but stop before your top was off." He keep kissing her "he couldn't see it from the water." He smiled "I know babe so should we give a show." He smirked She shook her head smiling He smiled "are you sure babe." Keep kissing her neck "well I'm not but if you really want I guess you can do it." Tobias went in front shielding her lifted her one bikini top and suck her chest before putting it back down She smiled "I thought you gonna show my body" He smiled "I know you will hate me if I did without you doing it." He started swimming again She swam with him "are you upset" He smiled "no why will I be upset babe I love you so much." She smiled at him "yeah I love you too" He smiled "that's good." just then his phone started ringing so he got out to answer it after talking he got back in the pool smiling She looked at him "who was that making you smiling other than me" He looks at you "you are making me smile that was our wedding planner she's done with the wedding plans and want us tomorrow to check it out." He smiled at her "oh that's amazing!!!!" She smiled happily

He nodded "so are you excited for the wedding babe." He smiled at her She smiled nodding "of course honey" He swam with her smiling at her She looked at Katy and Marvin Katy looks at her as her and Marvin was sitting on pool chairs "you were watching us when... Uhhh..." Katy smiled "you guys were kissing and it looks like Tobias was going to strip you so we got out." She laughs with Marvin Carol blushed hard looking at Tobias Tobias looks at her "should we give them a show." He hold her tight "I'm not giving a show alone." He looks at her smiling "why not." He smirked Zack was walking Lilly home "so you never got naked in that game lucky for you." He smirked at her Lilly smiled "well we're still in the beginning of our relationship you shouldn't let other guys see me." she smirked "What I don't wanna be alone" Zack whispered in her ears "do I still get to see you." Tobias nodded "I know babe." He smiled at her Lilly blushed hard nodding "well maybe we can have a night." Carol smiled and kissed him then got out the pool Tobias got out with her Zack walked Lilly to her door and he kissed her neck Lilly smiled and opened the door Zack looks inside her house holding her hands "no one's here" she chuckled getting inside "my mate isn't here for a week." Zack looks at her "you got a mate."

Zack looks at her "you got a mate." Lilly looks at him "I can't handle pay the rent alone" He smiled and walked inside "so what would you have done if you were stripped in that game." Zack smirked at her "wouldn't you like to see my body" she smiled He nodded "I would had blushed if you were stripped but would you be embarrassed." Lilly looks at him "maybe shy a little I'm sure you were waiting also to see carol's body." He looks at her "No I was waiting to see yours." He smirked She smiled "so is she the girl that said you saw her body before" He blushes and nodded "her top fell off once and I later found out this bully untie her bikini top when she had the light taken down." He looks at her Lilly nodded "do you still like Carol" Zack looks at her "No I love you." He hold her tight Lilly blushed looking at him "you did like her right" He nodded "I did until she was announced her engagement so when I saw her chest I still liked her then she got us together so I stopped liking her." Lilly smiled "yeah best thing she did" He nodded "I know cause your Perfect for me." He smiled at her She blushed more smiling He looks at her "so should we have supper here or have a drink." He kisses her neck.