Chapter One

"Ed, where are we going?" I ask my boyfriend of three years.

"Just to meet some of my friends. I think that you'll really like them." He says with a huge smirk on his face.

"I know that. I met where are we going. Like literally going." I say, sighing at him. Sometimes he could be so clueless.

"Oh... We're going to Nando's." He says, mumbling it out.

"Ugh, why? You know I am so sick of Nando's." I say, complaining to him.

"I know you are sick of Nando's but its one of the guys favorite restaurants, and no one can tell the boy no because he gets the puppy dog face, and it just breaks your heart if you tell him no." Ed explains.

"Gosh it sounds like Niall Horan from One Direction." I say randomly.

Ed's face scrunches up.

"Really Ed? One Direction? Just because I like their music most definitely does not mean that I'm going to like them." I state.

"I know, I know. I just want someone for you to be around for when I go on tour in the next two months, and I figured they would be good for you. They are really nice, I promise." He says, looking me in the eyes and giving me his puppy dog face.

"I'm a grown woman Ed. I'm pretty sure at the age of twenty-two and already half way through my classes at UNI that I can take care of myself." I mumble to him.

"I know that you can take care of yourself, but it gets lonely here, and you know that." He says, frowning at me.

"Of course I know that, but I don't need any baby sitters. I've been on my own since 18 when mum and dad kicked me out of the house." I say rather rudely.

"And that's why you live here in the UK now. If it wasn't for them kicking you out of the house and you moving over here from America, we would have never met, and I would have never met my beautiful girlfriend." He says, making me blush and look down at the ground.

He grabs my chin and lifts it, making me look him in the eyes. "You know I don't like it when you look down and blush. Its adorable and I don't want you hiding it." He says, kissing me quickly on the lips.

"Can't I just go on tour with you this time?" I ask, hoping he would take me with him this time.

"You know I can't. I promise that you will like the boys, and I believe Liam said that they were bringing their girlfriends. Maybe you can make friends and hang out with them for a bit. It never hurts to make friends." He states.

"Ok Ed, but I don't promise to enjoy myself." I say.

"Now go get dressed in one of your nicest dresses and I'll be waiting on ya. I'll be waiting on ya." He says, trying to sound like Liam's part in Live While We're Young,

I laughed as I walked over to our bedroom and going through my clothes. Being the girlfriend of Ed Sheeran did have it perks. He bought me some of the most beautiful dresses when he went on tour. Most of them I've never actually wore, so I had plenty to pick from. I picked out a shimmery green dress. It wasn't too tight but it also wasn't too loose. I thought it looked really nice on me, but I would have to see what Ed thought of it first before I actually walked out of the house.

I walked down the stairs and cleared my throat, trying to see Ed's reaction when he saw the dress. He turned around and his face turned into a huge smirk, while his eyes showed something else. It looked a little bit like lust.

"I'm not sure that I want to go anymore." He says, walking over to me and grabbing me by the waist.

He kissed me slowly and passionately. He licked my bottom lip, but I pulled away and walked back into the bedroom to finish getting ready. He looked disappointed but he was the one who had wanted me to meet his friends.

I walked over to my vanity and grabbed my makeup case, looking through possible eye shadows to wear. I picked a green that was very close to my dress, my black eyeliner, some mascara and blush, and I was done with my makeup. I put my hair up, leaving a few of my blonde wavy strands out.