Chapter Eleven

"You look amazing, Anna." Niall says, smirking at me.

I blushed and looked down, then back up at Niall.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I reply.

He was wearing a tux, with a green tie, his hair was quiffed, and to top it all off, he was wearing white toms. I thought it was a cute get up.

"I didn't pick the outfit. It was all Harry." He says, smiling at me.

"That's what I figured since Harry made me pick out a green dress to wear." I say, smiling at him.

"Well are you ready to go on our date?" He asks.

"Of course, Nialler. Where are we going exactly?" I ask, hoping to get the answer out of him.

He smirked and said, "It's a surprise."

With that I grabbed his hand, and he led the way to his Range Rover and we got in. Him driving of course.

"OK, I want you to put this blindfold on so you won't be able to see where we are going. Again this was all Harry's idea. If I had set this up I would have taken you out to a picnic and over to a pier, overlooking the ocean." He says, handing me a blindfold.

"Well that would have been the perfect first date, but it could always be a good second one." I say, smirking and putting the blindfold on.

"Good idea." He says. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"So why is Harry the romantic one of the group?" I ask as we start driving down the road.

I didn't like the feeling of not knowing where we were going. Curiosity does kill the cat, and its killing me right now.

"Well he's always been the sappy one out of the group. Always making us watch stuff like The Titanic and The Notebook. I guess he's just watched so many sappy love stories, that he's become a sappy romantic. It works out well with me and the guys though. If we can't think up a good date, Harry is always there for us." Niall says as we take a sharp left turn.

He hits a curb and it feels like he also hits a pothole.

"Niall how long have you been driving?" I ask.

"About a week. Just got me license. Why?" He asks.

"I was just wondering." I say, trying to not have a look of worry on my face, but knowing I did.

"Am I that bad of a driver, Anna?" He asks, worry in his voice.

"It just needs a little improvement is all, Niall." I say.

"I'm sorry Anna." He says, his voice sounding like it had sorrow written in it now.

"Seriously Niall, its fine. I'm still not the best driver out there and I've had my license since I was 16." I say, trying to not hurt his feelings worse.

"How old are you again?" He asks.

I gulped, unsure of what to say.

"Twenty-two." I say, frowning at my response.

"Age is but a number Ms. Reynolds." Niall says.

He must of saw my frown and felt bad for asking.

"You're going to be twenty this year, right?" I ask, not exactly sure.

"Yeah, twenty in September." He replies.

"I'll be twenty-three in August." I say, for some reason.

"What day?" He asks.

"The ninth." I simply reply.

"Twenty days before Liam's. He's going to be twenty this year, too." He says, starting to laugh.