Chapter Nineteen

Once Liam kicked me out of his bedroom, I walked downstairs to attempt to find Niall, and I went with my first guess as to where I thought he would be. The kitchen. I walked in and there he was, sitting on the floor with a tub of ice cream. He looked like he had been crying and I fully understood why he was. I shouldn't have been so rude to him and I also shouldn't have started yelling.

"Hey Nialler." I say, placing myself down beside him on the floor.

He looked up from his tub of ice cream at me for a moment, and right back down, taking a big scoop of ice cream and attempting to put it in his mouth, but not succeeding one bit, because his mouth wasn't big enough.

"You are such a girl. Look, I'm sorry I did what I did, and I hope you can forgive me. I shouldn't have let you two "talk" it out," I say, throwing in the hand gesture, "and if you start having feelings for Liam all of a sudden, I totally understand and I won't be mad at you." I say, grabbing the tub of ice cream from him so he would pay attention to me.

He looked at me madly, but only because I had taken his ice cream. I looked into his eyes and he looked like he was fighting with himself for something to say. I saw that he was upset and very confused. Niall was like an open book that is there for everyone to read because he can't hide his feelings to save his life.

"Just say it, I promise I won't be mad at you, and I'm sure Liam won't be either." I say, grabbing his hands and making him look me dead in the eyes.

"I didn't like it one bit. I knew it was wrong kissing Liam back when I felt nothing for him, but I also felt that it would have been wrong to pull away and say I didn't like the way his lips felt on mine, so I just kissed him back. His lips feel nothing like yours or tastes nothing like yours. I know that I am definitely straight, and I have no interest in men, even after kissing one of my best mates. I am sorry for kissing him though, Anna. It was wrong of me to do and I should have thought more thoroughly about my idea." He finishes.

I smirk at him and give him a look of what I was hoping was caring.

"Niall sweetheart, you were just trying to help your friend and you have nothing to be sorry about. I am kind of glad that your aren't going to up and leave me for Liam though, not that I wouldn't ship Niam. You two are definitely the only bromance I ship, and that does include Larry, Ziam, Nouis, Zarry, Lirry, and whatever other once are out there like Ziall and Zouis and you get my point. Of all relationships of you boys I would ship is Niam." I finish, confusing my brain, which probably meant I confused Niall too.

"So you don't ship any of the boys except Niam. You should at least ship Larry Stylinson. That's the one ship that everyone thinks actually exists, even though it doesn't because Louis has El, and Harry has whoever he can get his hands on." Niall says smirking at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him, placed the ice cream on the counter, and sat back down beside Niall, snuggling into his warm body. He was definitely the best one of them all to snuggle with, or so I thought.

I am dearly sorry for how short this was, and I am so sorry for not updating in forever. I'm not going to give excuses because I just didn't want to update. Laziness is what we call it and that is what I am. This chapter does stink and that is because I have no clue what to write about, but I do want to end this story soon, because I feel that I am just adding in stuff that isn't needed and just dragging the story on. Again I am sorry guys.