Chapter Seventeen

When we arrived at the boys' flat, I was thrilled to get out of the car. I just wanted to spend some time with Niall and maybe the boys. Depends on my mood later.

"Anna, why are you so chipper all of a sudden?" Liam asks, as I get out of the car with a huge smile on my face.

"I'm going to go spend some time with my prince and his friends. I have every reason to be chipper." I say, smiling at Liam and waiting for Niall to get out of the car.

Liam gave me a confused look, which he shouldn't do. I thought that all the boys had good looks, but Liam was a close second with Niall. Just not when he made that face.

"Liam, don't scrunch your face up like that. Dani might leave you in a heart beat because of it." I say, patting his buzzed cut head.

He scrunched his face up in confusion yet again, then he looked in one of the mirrors of his range rover and realized what I was talking about.

"Dani would never leave me over something as silly as that." He says defensively.

"Keep thinking that. If Zayn and Perrie are over, you and Dani could easily break up, or Louis and Eleanor. I can't see Louis and Eleanor breaking up though. They are like love sick puppies. You and Danielle on the other hand, are just full of awkwardness. Like something happened between the two of you and you don't know how to fix it." I say honestly.

His face went red and his eyes flickered to Niall. I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the house, marching into the kitchen, hoping no one would walk in on us.

"Explain to me why your eyes just flickered to Niall when I finished what I was just saying." I whisper yell at him.

He gulped and looked down at the floor, his cheeks getting bright red.

"Umm..." He starts, then stops and scratches the back of his head.

"What were you and Dani having sex or something like that and you moaned Niall's name out instead of hers?" I say, being somewhat harsh to him.

"That was not needed and no. She stayed the night one time and I..." He stops again, biting his lip.

"Would you just spit it out already?" I yell at him.

I heard the kitchen door open but I didn't take any notice of who the person was. Neither did Liam because he finally spat it out.

"I moaned Niall's name in my sleep that time. I was having a dream... A very heated dream. Dani woke me up and yelled at me, saying that I shouldn't be having dreams like that about my friends and that I should be having them about her. I think she was just upset at the fact that I was dreaming about Niall when she was by my side." He says, shrugging.

I looked at him in confusion. Liam liked Niall a little bit more than what I thought was possible, and Dani did not like that one bit. I thought it was kind of cute that Niam existed even if it was one sided.

"What do ya mean ya were dreaming about me?" I hear a voice ask that should have not been there.

"And I am going to leave you two to discuss this situation." I say and walk straight out of the kitchen.

I walked over to Harry's recliner, which he was in, and Louis was spread out of the couch. I walked over to the loveseat and sat down in it, watching the gossip show that the boys were watching.

Liam's P.o.V

I gulped when Anna left me in the kitchen to fend for myself. What was I supposed to tell Niall. Hey Niall, I thought this would be a good time to say that I may or may not be sexually attracted to you, and because of that its tearing my girlfriend and myself apart. Thanks for being a damn sexy leprechaun.