Chapter Ten

I walked out of the flat, the dress stuffed gently into a bag, and hopped into the Range Rover, smiling over at Harry.

"Did you find something?" He asks, starting the car up and driving back down main street.

"Of course I did. I don't have a very big selection of green dresses or clothing at that." I state.

"And why is that Ms. Reynolds?" He asks, looking at me, then quickly looking back at the road.

"Well, I don't really care for the color green is all. Its never been one of my favorites. Same goes for yellow, pink, and orange, even though I was raised in Tennessee and UT's colors are White and Orange." I say, honestly.

"I think Niall will get you to like the color green. I just realized that I still don't know you that well, so I'm gonna ask some questions. What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"Tied with purple and blue." I say, not really thinking about it.

"Favorite band?"

"This might shock you, but Black Veil Brides." I say looking down at the ground.

His face scrunched up, causing his dimples to come out. I laughed at his reaction.

"Favorite household animal?"

"Cat." I say, smirking, knowing Harry likes cats.

He smirks, and his dimples come out even more, causing me to smile at him.

"Non household animal?"

"Giraffe." I smirk again.

"Are you still in love with Ed?" Harry asks, with a straight face, so I knew he was serious.

"Honestly, no I don't think I am. I think I could be again, though." I say, truthfully.

"What about Niall?" He asks, taking his eyes off of the road again, then refocusing in on the road again.

"What about him, Harry? Sure he's a good guy. Sweet at that, but Ed has been in my life a lot longer." I say, frowning at him.

His face scrunched up into confusion and he didn't look very happy.

"Are you just playing him? If so, get out of my car. Well Liam's car, but still, get out." Harry says, pulling over to the side of the road.

"No Harry, I'm not playing Nialler. I just don't think that this is going to happen." I state.

"Why not? You like him don't you?" He asks, looking me in the eyes. He looked like he was about to start crying, so I couldn't just lie to him.

"Yes, I have feelings for him, but again, Ed and I have been together for three years and I know him better." I say.

"But you and Niall can get to know each other. That's why I'm setting this date up. Niall likes you and you like Niall. Just talk and see what happens." He says, as we pull up to their flat.

"I'll give it a try Harry, but if it doesn't work out I'm sorry." I say, getting out of the car, and walking up to the front door.

"You can't get in without a key." Harry says, walking up behind me and putting the key into the door.

It opened and I walked inside, going up the stairs and walking to the closest bathroom I knew of, which was right beside Niall's bedroom. I didn't think about knocking, so when I walked in on Niall getting out of the shower, I shrieked and ran out. I ran down the stairs and right into Harry. I could feel my cheeks heating up and I couldn't hide my embarrassment.

"What the hell was that? Did a fan break into the house?" I hear Niall ask, as he walks towards the steps, just with a towel over him.

We make eye contact and he starts to walk down the stairs, but he slips. As he falls down the stairs, his towel falls off, showing his manhood.

"Oh god. I am never going to be able to get that image out of my head." I say, covering my eyes and walking to the living room, waiting for Niall to put his towel back on himself.

"You can look now, Anna. I am so sorry. Why are you here?" He asks.

"Harry will explain while I go upstairs and take a shower." I say, grabbing my stuff, and walking back up to the shower.

I took my clothes off and hopped into the shower. I observed all the shampoos and conditioners only finding one matching set, which I used. It smelled very manly, but I would get over it. I at least found a body wash that smelled neutral. As I was washing myself, I heard the door open.

"Hello?" I ask, thinking maybe I was hearing things.

"Hey Anna, its just me. I needed to grab me deodorant." Niall says.

"You couldn't have waited until I was out of the shower?" I ask.

"Its not the first time I've seen a girl naked before, and you are in me bathroom." He states, walking out, and closing the door behind him before I could say anything to him.

Well then. I finished washing and got out the shower, drying myself off. I put my hair into a towel, and dug my dress out of the bag. I slowly put it on, and I tried multiple times to pull the zipper up, but I couldn't.

"Niall or Harry, can you come here?" I yell, hoping one of them hear me.

I heard a door shut and someone walking towards the bathroom.

"Is it ok for me to come in, Anna?" I hear Niall ask.

"Yes it is. I need some help with my dress." I say.

Niall walks in with a giant smirk on his face.

"What did you think I meant?" I ask him, reading the smirk on his face.

"Oh nothing. What's the problem?" He asks.

"I can't zip my dress." I say, looking down at the ground.

"Turn around for me then." He says.

I turn around and I feel his cold fingers graze my skin as he zips the dress. He then leans down and nibbles on my shoulder blade, which causes me to let out a quiet moan. I feel him smirk against my skin, and he bites down a little harder.

"Niall, we can't." I say, turning around and frowning at him.

"Why not?" He asks, frowning at me too.

"We have a date to get to, and I have to finish getting ready." I say, smirking at him.

"We don't have to go." He states.

"Yes we do, Niall. Now go get ready, and I'll be getting myself ready." I say, shooing him out of the bathroom and working on finding my makeup.

I didn't want to put too much makeup on, so I applied my eyeliner, mascara, and a very light shade of green eye shadow, then I started working on my hair. I decided that I was going to curl it, even though with the shortness, it would probably only be wavy, which I thought would still look nice. When I was finished, I realized I was right about it. It was only wavy, but it definitely did look nice. I walked out of the bathroom, and walked down the hallway and down the stairs, looking for Harry, but finding Niall.

sorry it took so long to update guys! hope you like it and the date is going to be in the next chapter, obviously. : ]