-coward-

"Get away from me!" I shouted pushing him away. He stumbled backwards, bumping into a stranger.
"Just let me explain!" He replied. I ignored him and walked away, forcing myself not to cry.
"Brooklyn!" I hear his heavy footsteps coming towards me causing me to walk faster. Tears ran down my cheek as I started running. A hand pulled me by my waist. I had no choice but to breakdown in front of him. His arms wrapped tightly around me.
"Please, just listen to me." He rubbed my back, attempting to calm me down.
"I hate you." I cried, punching his chest.
"I hate you!" I punched him even harder but all he did was tighten his grip around me.
"I know" I pulled away from his grasp.
"Fuck you, Luke."
"Just let me explain!"
"Then explain!"
"I'm breaking up with you because I can't handle having a long distance relationship. Being on tour is hard enough." After that I was silent. It took me a couple of minutes to process everything in my mind.
"Y-you're not even gonna try?" I stuttered quietly.
"Brook-" I cut him off.
"Don't" I walked away but this time he wasn't following. All my emotions were so messed up that I wasn't able to think straight. My head was pounding really hard. My legs were getting weaker and weaker and I felt like falling down. But I can't. I need to accept the fact that he chose to give up than try. I need to accept the fact that he was a coward.