-11-

Brooklyn

"Can I have a medium Mocha Frap with cream." I said to the woman behind the counter. She smiled, grabbing a cup and began writing my order.

"May I have your name?" She said, taking a pause from writting.

"Brooklyn." I replied. She smiled and looked at me, squinting her eyes as if she's met me before.

"Brooklyn? As in Luke Hemming's girlfriend?" She asked smiling widely. Oh God.

"Brooklyn as in Luke Hemming's ex." I said politely and handed her a five dollar note. 

"Oh my God, Nice to meet you. I'm Jennie, I've been a fan of yours since you two went out." She seemed very happy to meet me which made me happy.

"Of course not because you were his girlfriend but because you are one of the nicest person that I know. I mean, I was there when you two were mobbed by the fans and you offered to buy pizza for everyone because they've been there for over a week." Now that I think about it, she does look familiar. I remember takin a picture with her and Luke I front of the hotel.

"Yeah, I remember you. You were the one who wore a black ACDC shirt and a Pikachu hat." She laughed and nodded her head.

"Well it's nice that asking to you again." I said to her as she handed me my drink.

"It's no problem and I hope to see you around." She said. "I'll make sure of it." Just as I was about to walk away, I had an idea. Maybe not the beast but awe well.

"Jennie, I have a proposal for you." She looked at me confused and I gave her a devious smirk. "I'm heading home now and I was wondering if you'd like to come with." Her eyes widen and had no words to say.

"Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you." She nodded her head accepting my offer. "Oh my God, I-I would l-love to." She stuttered. Just as I was about to speak the bell by the door rang, indicating that someone has came in.

"Brooklyn?" I heard my name being called. I turned to see who it was and it was Luke with a girl. I felt a little dishearten seeing the both of them holding hands, but I never showed it. She was beautiful, has long dark brown hair, nose piercing and a nice figure. No wonder why he's go for her, if he's not going for her I would.

"Luke." He pulled me in to a hug which I gladly accepted. As he pulled away, I smiled at the girl. She smile back.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Arzaylea." She held her arm out for me to shake which I did. "Nice to finally meet the Brooklyn."

"Nice to meet you too," I turned to Luke who looked really awkward standing between us. "How comes you've never talked about her, or introduced use to her." I said to him. He scratched the back of his neck, probably looking for an excuse.

"Yeah babe, why didn't you?" Arzaylea asked.

"I-I was meant to ask you to come over tonight." He said to her. She kissed his cheek and chuckled.

"Aww this is cute, how long have you two been together coz Mr. Hemmings here keeps secrets." I directly asked Arzaylea.

"We're not officially together."

"Why's that?" Luke looks at me hunting for me to stop talking. "I mean, you two seems happy together. Why not make it official now?"

"That's a good idea, Luke?" Luke looks like he's about to explode due to the redness of his face. I innocently smiled at him. "S-sure." He cleared he throat and continued. "Arzaylea, w-would you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Ouch.