-7-

Brooklyn

My eyes widen and my mouth hang low. Her face has turned into a bright shade of red and she kept on fiddling with her bracelet.

"Well did you?" Ashton asked putting his phone down on the table. Michael hasn't said anything. He was avoiding our eye contacts and so was Ashley. They did fuck. I had no problem with what the did but it's just weird and awkward knowing they did do it.

"I'm taking that as a yes." Calum said, smiling widely at the both of them. I chuckled lightly to myself, knowing how embarrassed they both were.

"I don't have a problem with it. Just don't talk about it or anything to do with it cause I will hurt you two in ways that hasn't been invented yet." I stated. I got up from my seat and walked into the kitchen where Michaela and Hannah were making some coffee.

"What were you guys talking about?" Hannah question, resting her back against the counter.

"Michael and Ashley had sex last night." I said, Michaela spat out the coffee she just drank and looked at me in shock.

"Excuse me what?!" She asked. She wiped her mouth with a paper towel. I can tell she's not too happy with news but I thought she already knew. I thought they both knew.

"So... I can't drink beer and he can fuck my friend?! That is unfair." She said, shaking her head.

"Michael! We need to talk!" Michaela said storming out of the kitchen. Me and Hannah burst into laughter as we listen to Michaela shout at Michael in the other room.

"Did you know?" I asked Hannah.

"I knew something happened when they both left and hour before the rest of us did." She said, handing me a glass of coffee. I thanked her and took a sip.

"So you and Luke huh." She said, smiling at me deviously. I rolled my eyes at her.

"There is nothing to say."

"Are you two friends now? Because before we left you barely said anything to him."she said folding her arms across her chest.

"We talked and I decided to give him a chance to prove to me that he's really changed. If there is still something between us, we'll find out won't we. I said before taking another sip of coffee. She nodded, understanding the situation.

Luke entered the kitchen, smiling at the both if us. He greeted Hannah and they began to have a conversation about their tour. He had mention a couple of time that they missed us a lot and how much easier it was when we were all together. I remained quiet, listening to their conversation.

"You boys must me tired after all that, I mean not that I care but it's still stressful." Hannah said followed by a chuckle.

"Yeah it is, especially when we try to write songs."

"Whose your inspiration in writing songs?" Hannah said. Oh god. Luke was silence for a minute causing me to look at him.

"You know who it is, why are you asking?"

"To make sure it is still that person."Hannah replied.

"It is." Luke said quite confidently.

"So it's still Brooklyn?" That caused me to look back at Luke, waiting for an answer. He was looking back at me, hesitating to answer back.

"Of course." He said without breaking the eye contact. I honestly haven't heard a lot of their songs so I have no idea what things pop up on his mind when he writes. I realised he was still looking at me so I smiled at him. I didn't know what to say to him.

"There must've been a lot of sad songs then." I said. He chuckled deeply at my statement.

"Not really, if you want I could play you a song that hasn't been released yet." He offered.

"I-I'd love to hear them." I stuttered. Hannah grinned at me and shock my head at her mouthing 'no'.

"Well, I need to go out in a bit, I'm meeting up with Matt later." She said. Matt is one of our friends who was in need of a job. Michaela offer him a job in her record shop, considering she needed help around the shop.

"I might come by later, considering Ashley is here, I'm probably  for the whole day." I smiled, happily. Michaela walked in the room, looking very pissed. 

"I am tempted to breaking his arm." She said walking to over to the coffees, shoving Luke on the way. 

Hannah giggled to herself walking out of the room. Silence fell between the three of us, awkward silence. Michaela looked at me then at Luke then back at me. She repeated that at least twice before saying a word.

"I hate you." She said to Luke.

"Me?"

"Yes you, and your friend."

"Which." Luke asked.

"The hair coloured one."

"Don't you mean your brother?"

"Yes that." She said, taking a cup of coffee and waking out of the room. A forces not to laugh as I followed Michaela out of the kitchen. She stayed with the other while I decided to have a shower. I went up to my room, picking out some comfortable clothes for the day. After that I went to the bathroom and turned in the the shower.

---------

Once I got out of the shower and got dressed and put on some mascara, I took my phone and went through my Twitter.

I scrolled through my mentions and there was a lot about me and Luke. Some tweets had a photo attached to them, a photo of the boys leaving the airport. Some had a photo of the others entering the club.

'@Brook.lyn you and Luke should really get back together, Luke deserves her.'

'@Brook.lyn and @luke5SOS must've been at home when the boys was partying. I am legit BRUKE AF'

'OMFG @5SOS and @halsey went to the club together!

It's nice to know that their fans would still support me and Luke being together but I really don't want a relationship right now.

I got another mention on my Twitter and this time it was from Michaela

'BRUKE! BRUKE! BRUKE! pic.twitter.com/X7OecwCal'

The photo that was attached was the photo they took while me and Luke were sleeping. Oh God.

Luke the replies on the post.
'Nice photo... When did u take that? @michaela.c'

'You little shits. @michaela.c @Luke5SOS'

'You love me really @brook.lyn 👼🏻' Michaela replied.

'Sure🙂 (note the sarcasm) @michaela.c'