chapter 1

Porsche pov:

Hey chay what are you making huh..the smell is so amazing and spreading all over the house . I said while coming from the front door . I was working for two straight days in hospital and finally i came back ..

Kim is watching tv its night now .

Welcome back.Hia I am making your favorite thai noddles  pad thai .  You like it huh go wash you hands and come its almost ready .
Chay said while preparing the food

I wash my hands .
And come to dinner table. I help him in plate setting on dinning table. .

We all sat around the table and eat the food.

Delicious..its make my day for long time chay thanks....hey kim you are so lucky you have my little chay in your life . He is totally a wife material. Who can make you a fantastic food.   I praised and also tease my little chay.

Yes kim and chay our in relation for long time.

Yes bro I am very lucky to have him Kim smiled.and patted chay head. He is really blushing and red like tomato.

Ohh stop you two I am not his wife we are just lover not married yet so eat your food peacefully don't tease me.

We giggles on his cuteness .

How's your day in hospital you are not coming home for 2 days . Kim said while eating.

Yes it's emergency and two urgent surgeries so why I was busy for 2 days and not come home.
I said while look at him ...

Are you applied for Thailand hospital me and chay are finally going back because University are almost complete in this month and this time we will not leave you here you will come with us .

Kim said with worried and serious tone .
I look down and only eat my food not responding is question.

Kim and chay still looking at me for my answer.

Hia.... Look this time we all gone back together you will not even go back on vacation with us long time ago. And pa and khun missed you so much . You even not go in khun wedding.
Chay said .

I swallow my food and then speak.

Look. . . . I think about it so stop nagging with me. If you do wants to get back I will be manage here so don't waste your time and go back I have urgent work here.

I said in stern face and cross my arms on chest and see both of them.

No no we will not go back there without you ....this time I personally go and ask the hospital director for transfer and you don't argue me.. bro. Kim said with serious tone.

Let's see .... I said and standing from the table without finishing my food .

Hia at least finished your food...
Chay said behind me ..

I am not hungry any more you can eat it.. I waved on them and heading to the bedroom. I close the door and lean back the door .

Running from the problems is not solution bro.
Kim say loudly behind the close door.

I am not running I am just busy ...... I said loudly from the room and Go  and sit on bed . It's almost 7 years since I'm here and not go to my home..
Kim and chay go home for several times for example vacations or special occasions but I always refused it he never insist over force me back years but this year pa health is not good .he has liver problem due to heavy smoking. Kim and chay complete his study in here. Khun also missed me and complain me to not coming his wedding. But at that time I really wanted to go but there is operating are held in hospital so I cannot go .
Khun was married with dr top .his crush . He is my inspiration he help me a lot in medical studies. He encourage me to pursue my dreams .
..

I stand up and heading to bathroom and take a shower. I wear comfy clothes and about to lay down but.

knock..... knock.

Its chay.

Come in...I said and sitting on the bed .

Are you going to sleep ...hia. he is heading towards me and I sign him sit beside me on the bed . He sit with leg cross and facing me ..

He still staring at me not utter a word .. I am worry about his behavior.    Hey are you okay is kim said you something are you guys fighting with each other. ....he shock his head  in no.  Hia ...... Come with us please .he said to me with teary eyes . I froze at the spot . My chay is crying because of me... I cupping his face . Please hia please come with us .. you are not leave everyone because of one person (sob) ... Everyone miss you very much there(sob).... He start hiccups.

I hugged him tightly and patted his back ...

Chay stop cry ... I am not here for that baby ... I really busy here and I adjust here ...

I said and broke the hug .. and kiss his forehead.

Hia please don't make excuses you will also adjust there .... Please come with us ...
Its my wish and you will full filled it.

Now he wipe his eyes and demanding me . He cross his arms on his chest . And make guppy face ...so cute .
I chuckled on him ..

Don't laugh I am serious now hia ... If you not come with me then ....then...then I am not you brother and I am not coming here and also_____

I cut him .

Chay ..chay. okay okay.. I...I think about it okay ... Now go to your room don't blackmailed me ...okay ..

He smirking while leaving the room. ..

He close the door and I lay down. Then he open again .and peak from the door .
I want answer in tomorrow and you should answer me in yes .... otherwise you are.......
I grab the cushion and throw on the door .
He close the door and go...

I lay down and close my eyes. .

All these years I gather my self together. I don't know what should I answer chay but also chay Is right i never cut the relationship with everyone who truly love me only because of one person. ..

TBC.....

Hope you like it .. please leave you comment and vote.