chapter 19

No one pov:

Some days later.

Porsche sitting in his cabin today hospital is very busy than usual.

Knock ...
Knock....

Porsches towards his attention to new comer ...

Tem: PORSCHE......
Tem call him ..

Porsche: what happens tem. .is there everything alright...

Tem sit in front of Porsche . Regulating his breath because he is running to inform his friend ...

Porsche pass the water to him..

Tem : your father .....khun korn is coming here ...I see him in vip department...

Porsche panicked...

Porsche: what .. why pa is coming here ... I will go and check him..

He run towards the upper floor where every vip patients rested . Porsche thinks that something happen to korn . He chose stairs to go up ...

He confirm the nurse where the newcomer go. . she pointing the one room that already having a patient..

Porsche go there with tem. Porsche open the room and say his pa khun korn sitting beside the patient bed . They talk happily.. Porsche towards the korn ..

Porsche: pa ...what happened are you okay. ..why are you here huh...

Korn : oh son don't worry ..i am good .i just meet my old friend.
I tell you about him few days ago ...

Porsche recall

Porsche look around and see kevin and khun William who is now conscious now .

william : hah ..korn is he is your son. . i don't know about it ... this young man is reason that why I am heal now ..

porsche greet him and bow at him with respect.

korn: ah yes he is .. he is Living in America for several year take his medical degree and come back to me ..

porsche palace his hand on korn shoulder. korn patted on it ..with small grin ...

william: ohh so  now we are relative now ..hahahhaha...

kevin look at porsche with sweet grin in his face ..he don't know what to ask or think... he is the person he is try to chase him and now his brother are know his father ..what a coincidence he don't believe that.

william : korn meet he is my little brother  kevin .. handle my all business now ..so from now you can handle with him...

kevin take the few step and bow at korn with respect.

korn smile and patted on his head ...

korn : you are quite handsome young man ... and also very obedient...

porsche quietly look at the scene .

korn : now I will going now. i hope you rest well and get better hurriedly.  so don't forget to come my mansion I am waiting for you ..

william nodded with smile. ..

kevin : thank uncle for visiting us .. please i accompany you to door ...

korn: ohh don't need that dear .. i can go you sit with your old brother here.  and take care of him...

porsche take korn to out of the room .

porsche : pa I thought something happened to you ...you scared me ...

korn laugh  ..and go to porsche room ..