chapter 20

.........

porsche: why you making scene here huh ..and what are you doing here. ..

porsche took kinn arm and manage to drag him out of the hospital...

kinn: I make scene... didn't you see he is touching you. kinn is really angry ..
what happened inside..

Porsche: its non of your business..
he pointing the finger at kinn.

kinn take a step forward..

kinn: its my business....... you are my husband ... your name is bounded with mine ..so this is my damn business...
kinn shout loudly Even his guard look at him scarily. he is not on his right mind right now ..
....
porsche: you want a chance ... second chance huh. is this what you do now ..look at your self kinn .you always think about your self. your happiness...
not others .. and your attitude is always hurting me...and remind me that I am nothing to you .

porsche think that give him his right or a chance but after that he think again .... kinn behavior is not that much change ..

kinn normalize himself. he realizes that he shouting at porsche.

kinn: but why you allow him to touch you .... .

Porsche: its my personal matter.you should stay away from it .....and about touching.... he is my friend...

kinn: so he is your friend.... why he touch you not me so why my touch disgust you huh... even we have relationship .. however its forcedly before .....but not now. .i really regret what i did in past ... i really want to fix everything again ...but you always sticking to others and I can't control my anger when I see you with others. ..you did not even talk to me properly.

kinn says in normal tone ..porsche only stare at him without altering any word.

porsche sign and turn around but kinn come in front of him block his way and avoid to grabbing hand. .

porsche: leave my way. ..kinn ...

kinn: answer me first. Porsche. didn't you give ma a chance to prove my self to you .huh...

porsche about to say some thing but when he about to say ...max is coming towards him .... to avoid the situation.

porsche: okay ..we talk at home please leave now. ..
after that he hurriedly go away from kinn....kinn turn back and saw porsche go inside with max. he clenching his fist ... clearly his anger are showing from his eyes..

Kinn: I need to do something before It become late... Big. I need every detail of this guy....and the other who is inside .

Big bow and nodded in agreement

.

Max : Are you okay ... What he said to you. .

They are sitting in porsche office..

Porsche: yeah ... I am good . Don't worry I can handle this ...

Max see sadness in Porsche eyes..

Max: if you didn't stop me ... I will break his bones. ..

Porsche smile at him and look at his eyes ..

Porsche: thank you so much for always be my side.
Max take his hand in his

Max: I am always there on your side.. always...

Porsche smile...and nodded

.

Big: khun kinn there is a file of max and kevin ...

Kinn hurriedly take file and order big to go outside.